Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ???
08-21-2009, 12:09 PM,
Re: Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ???
Got a E-mail from a customer about the HD reply to what I put up about this video

:lol: Trys to defend putting chemicals on a head that clearly has a rash, Look mush (Yes I know you read this in your words little forum) Oooh lets go and see what BAs upto, if we are small and insignificant why are you always on here reading :lol: You couldnt make it up, Small but they are always on here :roll: , The day I go on another HR companys forum is the day I pack it all in, Now that is really small time going on other companys websites "Cringe"
You do not put chemicals on a rash/irrataion/infection caused by tape or glue end of discussion And you say putting scalp protector on it prevents it ermm ok rightio [Image: dunce.gif]

The E-mails says we envy them :lol: What is this bloke on ? Been wearing over 25 years and know all there is to know about this game yeah I really envy anyone who sells a toupee for $450 :roll: :lol:

It goes on to say I dont like them, Well he has that right, Well not quite I dont just dislike them I hate and detest them and any other hair replacement company who rips people off to the tune of $450 for a toupee.

Enjoy reading this forum mate and fyi I will be re-opening my old forum shortly so you can take a nose at that one aswell I know you enjoyed reading in the past Big Grin

Envy You ? your havin a laugh mate im not the one reading other peoples forums [Image: pointlaugh.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ??? - danger!!89 - 08-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Re: Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ??? - BA707 - 08-21-2009, 12:09 PM