Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ???
08-18-2009, 04:53 AM,
Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ???
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5JeJZuDxCs&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5JeJZuD ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

WHATs UP WITH THAT?
08-18-2009, 06:10 AM,
Re: Look at this guys scalp...are you kidding ???
You couldnt make it up, How ironic :lol:

They tell you that you need this product and that product blah,blah,blah and then they show a bloke with an very bad scalp infection, Bloody great products them are aint they :roll:
08-18-2009, 06:46 AM,
At least the irritation made a nice arrow shape on his head. Next time he could try a figure 8 or something else creative!
08-20-2009, 06:51 AM,
at least he has no problem with the glue line. that guy never needs a makeup pencil rofl
08-20-2009, 10:00 AM,
ew all i could think about was what the hell i'm watching a video with a fat hairy bald dude in the shower. Repugnant to the maximum
08-20-2009, 02:07 PM,
danger!!89 Wrote:ew all i could think about was what the hell i'm watching a video with a fat hairy bald dude in the shower. Repugnant to the maximum

I told you in the other thread that the HR business seems to attract all kinds of strange things and strange people, First we have that clown who put up a video of himself in Sri Lanka acting like he was the second coming of bloody Elvis :lol:

Now we have these plums putting up a video advertising all sorts of products telling you this is vital and this is a must if you are going to wear hair,only to show a bloke with one of the worst infections any hairwearer can get, Clueless aint the word :roll: They aint got a scooby and they have the brass neck to ask $400 - $500 for a syrup and beyond belief some mugs
actually pay it :lol:
08-20-2009, 02:36 PM,
I should just add for newbies who watch this video, TAKE NO NOTICE OF IT WHATSOEVER ITS A LOAD OF RUBBISH, FACT !
anyone who tells you to put the chemicals on your scalp like they have done in this video when you have a infection/rash
like the bloke in the video is a complete and utter clown,

1) You need to find out what tape/glue or any other product that you are using is causing the infection/rash and stop using it IMMEADETLY.

2 ) You need to clear up the infection/rash, Leave the hairpiece totally off (If Possible until it clears up) Apply antiseptic cream or similar to help the healing.

3) If it doesnt show signs of clearing up within 2-3 days, You may have to seek medical advice.

*** I REPEAT DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON LIKE SCALP PROTECTOR,GLUE,TAPE ALCOHOL OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SOLOUTION
LIKE THESE CLOWNS ADVISE ON THIS VIDEO, BUT IM SURE MOST HAVE THE COMMON SENSE NOT TO UNLIKE SOME ***
08-21-2009, 12:09 PM,
Got a E-mail from a customer about the HD reply to what I put up about this video

:lol: Trys to defend putting chemicals on a head that clearly has a rash, Look mush (Yes I know you read this in your words little forum) Oooh lets go and see what BAs upto, if we are small and insignificant why are you always on here reading :lol: You couldnt make it up, Small but they are always on here :roll: , The day I go on another HR companys forum is the day I pack it all in, Now that is really small time going on other companys websites "Cringe"
You do not put chemicals on a rash/irrataion/infection caused by tape or glue end of discussion And you say putting scalp protector on it prevents it ermm ok rightio [Image: dunce.gif]

The E-mails says we envy them :lol: What is this bloke on ? Been wearing over 25 years and know all there is to know about this game yeah I really envy anyone who sells a toupee for $450 :roll: :lol:

It goes on to say I dont like them, Well he has that right, Well not quite I dont just dislike them I hate and detest them and any other hair replacement company who rips people off to the tune of $450 for a toupee.

Enjoy reading this forum mate and fyi I will be re-opening my old forum shortly so you can take a nose at that one aswell I know you enjoyed reading in the past Big Grin

Envy You ? your havin a laugh mate im not the one reading other peoples forums [Image: pointlaugh.gif]
08-21-2009, 06:52 PM,
MattP51 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5JeJZuDx...re=related

WHATs UP WITH THAT?

Looked like someone set a hot iron on top of his head...Ouch!
08-21-2009, 07:20 PM,
ba so the old forum will open again to post ? Smile