Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Di Di in NYC....Awesome!
04-04-2012, 04:22 PM,
Di Di in NYC....Awesome!
I just wanted to take some time and thank John from Toplace and Paul in Ireland for Di Di's information while I was in Manhattan on a vacation.
I wore my system for the first time in NYC....I was in need of a detach and a re-attachment so I call Di Di ....
I thought my hair system looked good when I left Houston to NYC but after DiDi trimmed the lace a bit,a quick color
enhancement, attached it, trimmed it and styled it...I was soooo impressed.
She is very professional, down to earth and I can tell she REALLY wants
to help us who are hair challenged...she truly loves what she does
for a living and it shows....If you plan a trip to NYC or live there..I whole heatedly recommend Di Di.
I will post some pics of me and "MY HAIR" soon.
I am Loving it!

http://www.hairnaturallyperfect.com/index.html
04-04-2012, 07:10 PM,
RE: Di Di in NYC....Awesome!
Look forward to the pics izlmt, and glad to be of help... Didi seems to be one of the best all right..heard nothing but good about her .... cheers.
04-04-2012, 11:23 PM,
DiDi is a true professional.
04-07-2012, 05:31 AM,
I contacted Didi a long time ago when I wanted to get my hair systems cut in by other people. I hear a lot of good things about her, So she probably does a wonderful job. I never went to her because I felt her prices were way too high. I didn't want any extra services, just a plain and simple haircut and she quoted me a price that was sort of ridiculous. I have no idea what she is charging now, I am hoping regular hair cuts are not as high prices as what she quoted me. Because regardless of how well her work is, I am against anyone who tries to exploit us hair wearers and take advantage. A regular hair cut.. with a system or not, shouldn't cost the same or more than the unit itself.

Like I said this was awhile ago and things could have changed. But blanca in nyc did a great job, was fair priced and a very comfortable atmosphere. She cuts hair both privately at her home or at her salon. My recommendation goes to her from my past experience.
04-07-2012, 08:24 AM,
How much does she charge? I am going to visit some friends in the city and would go to her if she is really good.
04-07-2012, 10:27 AM,
Here is Di Di's web site.....
http://www.hairnaturallyperfect.com/index.html

Give her a call and talk to her...I found her to be very professional and helpful.