Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regrets
04-04-2012, 05:32 AM,
Regrets
Just thinking back to when I started losing my hair. I started to grow it and in the end looked like someone had placed a birds nest on my head, although it never bothered me that much as I was only concerned about not looking bald and still had quite a lot of hair.

I sometimes wonder why I didnt do more to help myself.

I remember after leaving my job I actually styled my hair better and saw an old colleague from work and the first thing he said was 'I see you've sorted your hair out' - in one way it made me feel better on another I thought I wonder how many negative comments I had behind my back.

I know theres bitchy remarks said about practically everyone in an office environment but I do wish I had done something back then.

Even though my hairloss is pretty much the same as it was say 6-7 years ago I look much better, and hopefully when I start wearing my small little piece I will look even better.

I guess everyone has regrets and not styling my hair better isnt exactly in the scheme of things 'a big deal' but I do sometimes look back and say....what was i thinking lol.
04-04-2012, 05:47 AM,
RE: Regrets
i put up with using concealers,way after the time i should have,
hell when i had my own full head of hair,i had a mad quiff,cemented in place with hairspray,
i learnt alot about that, i didnt need the massive quiff,im a handsome ladd, but i got the self perception all wrong,
if i didnt have this massive quiff i refused to see antyhing good looking.
so let me tell you ,self perception,body image is a bigg issue, a worthy debate,
if youre in a great mood ittll be a dodle styling youre hair,if its a wondefull sunny day,
if its grey and raining you dont see the best of yourself,
i look back,but now im looking forward and love wearing,as it has solved a major problem for me,
the best soloution out there,forget the pills potions, invest youre money in wearinh ,
biggest obstacle is public perception,or rather missconception

anty Smile