Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair piece/ wig making few years from now!
04-03-2012, 05:06 AM,
RE: Hair piece/ wig making few years from now!
(04-03-2012, 03:24 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I think you have faulty research. Where is this miracle cure? Years ago the Helsinki Formula was supposed to be the answer--didn't work. Then everyone held their breath for minoxidil to become available--didn't work either or had side effects that were unacceptable. Propecia? Finistride? There have been lots of 'cures' and nothing really works. From my first hand experience I can tell you that the market is growing. As more people are experiencing hair loss globally both men and women are turning to hair systems. Being bald isn't acceptable to everyone--only those that don't want to be bald and don't know that they have an alternative. My records are private so you'll have to take my word for it. But I can tell you that our customers come from as far away as Iceland and Tasmania. What's the population of the world? 8 billion? That's a lot of heads.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

John,
I totally agree that your business has been growing. Had you told me otherwise I wouldn't have believed you! The online hair selling business is bound to grow as Internet usage from last couple of years has been growing exponentially globally and especially in developing countries. So if sales of an online seller increases that does not mean overall the business in that category is growing. In fact it could very well be shrinking in that category as the research points out that hair piece usage overall is decreasing since 2001.

Assuming all the data in the research reports is correct, the data in those reports comes from manufacturers in china and japan. And what that data indicates is the rate of growth in this business after 2001 is going down year by year compared to the growth which happened over many years before 2001. So it indicates the market is contracting. One of the reason they have given is hair loss is becoming more acceptable after 2001 and the number of new people opting for hair system is reducing compared to period before that.

Having said that its possible the data in the research report is not accurate, maybe they didn't correctly take into account that the market is getting fragmented in last few years and they collected data from only big wig manufacturers. you and I have no way to verify this data.

Regarding cure for hair-loss, I do not keep track of what is happening in this area since I started wearing a hair system but I am sure with advancement in science/technology cure for hair fall will be found but I cannot predict when that cure will be found. I can certainly say it will be found and be available to masses affordable one day and that day hair piece will be history. That day could be 5 years from now or 25 years from now!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hair piece/ wig making few years from now! - NeedGoodHair - 04-03-2012, 05:06 AM