Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attachment
03-20-2012, 01:36 AM,
attachment
Hi guys...I have a hair piece at home that I am not wearing because it's simply poor quality.anyway it is all lace.I tried to attach a part of it to my skin from my hand and I am a bit surprized that the the tape is sticking really good on my skin, but it has a weaker bond on the lace...it's this a regular issue because recently I've heard about this problem on other hairpiece forums.regards!
03-20-2012, 01:54 AM,
RE: attachment
(03-20-2012, 01:36 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: Hi guys...I have a hair piece at home that I am not wearing because it's simply poor quality.anyway it is all lace.I tried to attach a part of it to my skin from my hand and I am a bit surprized that the the tape is sticking really good on my skin, but it has a weaker bond on the lace...it's this a regular issue because recently I've heard about this problem on other hairpiece forums.regards!

I always attach the tape to my scalp instead of the piece. I find I get a better bond, as the tape seems to "grab" the lace when I attach. I can't explain it, but that is what I find.
03-20-2012, 01:02 PM,
RE: attachment
I give my lace 3 light coats of Got2B Glued Freeze spray( it's hair spray), letting each coat dry, as a knot sealer and that helps secure the tape. I do press very hard with the tape/lace between my fingers to "activate" the bond. I've heard that the tape glues are pressure activated.