Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done to improve?
03-11-2012, 01:21 AM,
What have you done to improve?
Hello all!

I have been wearing hair for about 6 months now and need new pieces.
My first 2 pieces was from BA and they worked out fine but after all that went down im going with toplace.

So i wonder, what have you done during the years as a wearer to improve your systems?

And also, anyone know if there is there a big difference with the density with toplace systems from BA's systems?

I ordered 65 from BA wich was what i wanted, is it the same with toplace?

Thanks!
03-12-2012, 09:44 AM,
RE: What have you done to improve?
Those of us that order from several different places often notice differences in what we receive as the same specifications can vary from one company to another and even with repeat orders from the same companies.
Each time there are things that we like or dislike about each piece and so we are constantly refining our orders to improve the product every time and create the perfect hair piece.

Also things change and, for example, its necessary to alter your specs as you get older or companies develop new products like thinner lace.
Its an ever evolving thing and places like this forum keep you up-to-date with new ideas & alternatives.

I'm not sure the perfect hair piece actually exists, but we have to keep on trying!
03-12-2012, 01:37 PM,
RE: What have you done to improve?
(03-12-2012, 09:44 AM)Hersute Wrote: Those of us that order from several different places often notice differences in what we receive as the same specifications can vary from one company to another and even with repeat orders from the same companies.
Each time there are things that we like or dislike about each piece and so we are constantly refining our orders to improve the product every time and create the perfect hair piece.

Also things change and, for example, its necessary to alter your specs as you get older or companies develop new products like thinner lace.
Its an ever evolving thing and places like this forum keep you up-to-date with new ideas & alternatives.

I'm not sure the perfect hair piece actually exists, but we have to keep on trying!

I have noticed that Toplace density is a tad lighter than what BA had. I have only had 1 piece so far from Toplace, so I don't know if that will always be true.