Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advise - no shine Hairpiece Tape for front lace
03-11-2012, 11:42 AM,
RE: need advise - no shine Hairpiece Tape for front lace
I have tried some of the no shine tapes. They are ok, But some of them seem a little thick. If you are going to use toplaces super fine swiss or their newest lace ultralace, you will only get the best look from glue.

When I used to use tape for the hairline, I used to use the blue liner tape.. now you might be asking yourself how? because the blue might have a shine, but what you do is rub the tape backing over the tape to like smoosh it a little before u apply the tape to your lace (if you put tape on ur lace first and not your head)

You can also try stretching the blue tape that also kills the shine.. If done right with either of the two methods mentioned above, you can dramatically reduce the shine. You could also try to ask some companies for samples of their tapes.. and see what works best for you

There is also a tape called 3mil lace tape.. this is basically a glue in a tape format. You can apply it to the lace directly and it should give you very little if no shine at all similar to regular glue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: need advise - no shine Hairpiece Tape for front lace - Xeon005 - 03-11-2012, 11:42 AM