Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating your own temple hairs
02-20-2012, 01:17 PM,
Creating your own temple hairs
lol. You guys are gonna laugh at me, but I came up with some weird idea. Last time I gave myself a haircut i saved some hair and put it in a plastic zip lock bag. I took a few strands and cut them small like about a half inch or smaller.. I smeared i tiny bit of got2 be glued spiking glue on my temple areas than placed a few hairs on top of it. To my surprise it looks really great just like my temples used to look when they had hair on them. the hairs really stick and lock in place they aren't going anywhere. I might continue using this method. It really looks realistic like I gave myself my own hair transplant lol. This might sound silly but it actually works for me and doesn't take long. Just a few hairs works great and gives an illusion.. The area I am talking about is the hair that usually juts out towards your eyebrows in a little triangle
02-20-2012, 09:26 PM,
RE: Creating your own temple hairs
lmao Xeon, this is great... I'm gonna try it. Next thing you know, guys are going to be doing their whole hairline this way!

It's finally arrived... the world's first base-less hair system.
02-21-2012, 05:54 AM,
rofl. Yeah it sound crazy right haha. But it works! Everytime I cut my hair im going to save some hair in a little baggie or something. Even just a few strands makes it look good lol. A little dab of got2b glued really locked the hairs into place. Today waking up there all there stuck good. I don't think they will come off till i wash it off with water.
02-21-2012, 07:43 AM,
Here is a pic of what it looks like. To me it looks pretty damn realistic lol. I was surprised. not sure why i didn't think of it sooner only took like five seconds to do.

Attached Files Image(s)