Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The guy(s) who do fade haircuts
02-17-2012, 07:28 AM,
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts
(02-16-2012, 10:53 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: Yeah well said Jrob, I totally agree. For example your mohawk.. I mean.. Seriously.. Unless u had four inches of lace hanging off ur head even than! lol. who would say oh i think that guy wears a hair piece. Or that style Jake had with the practically bald sides shaved.. I don't think anyone on this planet is going to think hairpiece looking at those type of styles.

Exactly. Most people just can't fathom the idea of being able to do that with fake hair so their mind can't process the idea that it might not be real. I had a ton of fun with the mohawk telling people it was fake when they made a comment about it. They just couldn't wrap their heads around it. Most probably thought I was joking.

One time I was watching a Magic playoff game at a bar and some girls from a salon were there spraying colored hairspray on people's hair in the Magic blue and white colors. Of course they asked me, the guy with the mohawk, if I wanted some color on my hair and I agreed. As I sat in the chair with half a dozen people watching I realized that I should probably tell the stylist it was fake hair so she didn't spray too much toward the base. She played it cool and agreed to be careful. I can only imagine what was going through her head. I am positive she had no idea until I told her!

Matter of fact I have video of that somewhere. Maybe I will did it up and post the story on my blog.