Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery)
02-12-2012, 12:25 PM,
RE: im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery)
thanks for the infos guys. appearantly you really do have to take everything off. however i do have some options.

i could just not say a thing, i could sign a paper and assume full responsability for any complications due to my system (which kinda be a risky thing to do), and sometimes the anaesthesist will make an exception. hoping for the latter obviously, since the operation takes place around my abdominal area, maybe there is just no need for me to remove it? i mean my own hair is just as "insterile" isnt it?

and if i dont say anything, then while handling me they see it, and remove it against my will? can you imagine the embarassment of waking up post op without it on? would that happen...

im having nightmares. cant do anything about it though, will just have to talk to the anaesthesist and see what he says. i think i will just be honest. if he insist i take it off i will probably just go to a different clinic

again thanks alot guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery) - waldojesus - 02-12-2012, 12:25 PM