Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery)
02-13-2012, 03:27 PM,
RE: im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery)
waldo, could you please post back letting us know what u decided to do and if u decided to mention it and what their response was? thisis very interesting as we all are bound to go in for an op eventually.
02-14-2012, 09:34 AM,
i honestly thought along the lines ditto paul in ireland , reff clean hair,fresh bond prior to the op, umm,honestly i doubt its gonna be a problem,
i bet theres a beavering question saying really i dont need to tell them,
and you know what as long as you do a de bond the day before, so at least youre covering the basis of hygeine,and ts going to give you the confidence of knowing when they move you its not going to move.
how many folk have ops, elswhere on there body with dirty lank hair, skin conditions,
keep in touch reff the outcome, doubt youll have any mention about youre hair
antySmile
02-14-2012, 04:30 PM,
I've undergone three eye surgeries (not LASIK but put under general anesthetic) and have never had an issue. If your bond is good, I cannot think of any reason why there would be any problem whatsoever. So, assuming you're not in for, uh, you know...brain surgery, all should be good.
02-16-2012, 03:01 PM,
I've been in hospital a few times and it didn't worry me. Basically I had it in my medical records after getting something checked out and he write that I wore a piece in my records. Doctors don't judge or make comment but I'd see ur local gp and ask him to include it on ur records.
02-19-2012, 08:55 AM,
Nothing to it. My wife had a 'tummy tuck' and they saw she had one and fixed it when they were 'in there'. She didn't know the difference.
Best case scenario is microscopic no worry, worst case is that it's like getting your appendix out. It's come a long way in the last few years.
Good luck. You'll be fine.
02-19-2012, 08:55 AM,
Nothing to it. My wife had a 'tummy tuck' and they saw she had a hernia and fixed it when they were 'in there'. She didn't know the difference.
Best case scenario is microscopic no worry, worst case is that it's like getting your appendix out. It's come a long way in the last few years.
Good luck. You'll be fine.