Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big thank you and shout out to johnnycs1
02-09-2012, 07:21 AM,
A big thank you and shout out to johnnycs1
I got johnny's package today and wow.. Lost for words. I have a lot of products to test out and go through. Some look like they have a lot of promise etc. There might actually be some cheaper alternatives to waxworks in this collection. I just wanted to give a big thank you to Johnny and let the community know that this guy is one of the special ones. I will do my best to test out all of these products and see if we have any winners. I got all kinds of stuff from conditioning creams, to different styling products, diff waxes, gels pomades etc. Whatever I can't use or don't prefer I will list it back on this thread and send them away to anyone who is interested. I will try to update this thread periodically with some reviews of products etc.. Hopefully I can give back and help the community somehow after receiving such a generous offering.

regards
02-09-2012, 07:59 AM,
RE: A big thank you and shout out to johnnycs1
(02-09-2012, 07:21 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: I got johnny's package today and wow.. Lost for words. I have a lot of products to test out and go through. Some look like they have a lot of promise etc. There might actually be some cheaper alternatives to waxworks in this collection. I just wanted to give a big thank you to Johnny and let the community know that this guy is one of the special ones. I will do my best to test out all of these products and see if we have any winners. I got all kinds of stuff from conditioning creams, to different styling products, diff waxes, gels pomades etc. Whatever I can't use or don't prefer I will list it back on this thread and send them away to anyone who is interested. I will try to update this thread periodically with some reviews of products etc.. Hopefully I can give back and help the community somehow after receiving such a generous offering.

regards

XEON....GUESS I FORGOT TO MENTION....there is a catch,

ya have to send me a couple of million if and when you hit the lottery ! Smile

johnny/alabuquerque
02-09-2012, 02:53 PM,
RE: A big thank you and shout out to johnnycs1
Your out of luck. My luck is like the guy from bronx tale.. if you ever saw that movie. T he day i hit the lotto i will get hit by a truck the following hour rofl. Thanks again brother.. But if i did ever hit the lotto.. Or am no longer broke.. expect a nice surprise