Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair lays flat
02-08-2012, 11:57 PM,
hair lays flat
hey does anyone know what i can do to make system hair have less of a laying flat kind of feel and more of bounce to it? im specifcally talking about the back of head crown area. I just feel its got a eld down kind of feel which may give an unatural look maybe. I dont know why.. but im very concious of the back of my head/crown area. I dont have a crown.. but something about it makes me feel its unnatural. i do a comb forward from the back. so that area would look better if it had a little spring to it. instead it lays flat and reveals more of the shape of my head kinda thing. i dont know how to explain it any better lol. Is there anything that could help it? or is this just one of the pitfalls that comes with wearing?
02-09-2012, 03:24 AM,
RE: hair lays flat
(02-08-2012, 11:57 PM)elvis Wrote: hey does anyone know what i can do to make system hair have less of a laying flat kind of feel and more of bounce to it? im specifcally talking about the back of head crown area. I just feel its got a eld down kind of feel which may give an unatural look maybe. I dont know why.. but im very concious of the back of my head/crown area. I dont have a crown.. but something about it makes me feel its unnatural. i do a comb forward from the back. so that area would look better if it had a little spring to it. instead it lays flat and reveals more of the shape of my head kinda thing. i dont know how to explain it any better lol. Is there anything that could help it? or is this just one of the pitfalls that comes with wearing?

Hi Elvis,

What are the specs of your system?

Cheers

Edward
02-09-2012, 03:37 AM,
Try brushing and blow drying (cool heat) the hair in an upward direction from the back.
When dry spray lightly with water and brush as normal,this should give the hair more bounce/lift in that area.
02-09-2012, 04:35 AM,
I have the same problem. I've noticed with higher densities the problem isn't as bad because there's more hair in that area. For some reason my pieces always come with less density in the crown and the most denisty just in front of the top centre. I would love to get uniform density all over with a graduated front but it seemd the ventlators use less dneisty in the crown.

I don't know why my posts do that. Normally my posts appear only twice and I go i and delete one of them (it's always been this way since I joined)

John if you know why this happens (to my posts) please advise.
02-09-2012, 05:23 AM,
Never had that happen before. I'll check with the webmaster.
John
02-10-2012, 03:09 AM,
It's been happening since I joined. Every single time I post I have to go in and delete one copy of the two posts that appear. I see now it's not ust me but a poster named Edward is having the same issue.
02-10-2012, 03:09 AM,
It's been happening since I joined. Every single time I post I have to go in and delete one copy of the two posts that appear. I see now it's not ust me but a poster named Edward is having the same issue.