Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of the new Ultra Lace
02-07-2012, 11:44 AM,
Photo of the new Ultra Lace
Here's a photo of the new Ultra Lace. It's the same material and pattern as SFS but the material is finer. The factory called it the new SFS lace in the photo and that's been changed to Ultra lace to avoid any confusion with SFS. The factory recommends a maximum density of 65%. We're in the process of putting up a new shopping cart and will have it available on the new cart but until that is done you can email me with your order for Ultra Lace at:

[email protected]

Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

02-07-2012, 04:58 PM,
RE: Photo of the new Ultra Lace
that pic might not do the lace justice since the white contrasts against the red of the finger tips. back of the hand might show it even more.
02-08-2012, 02:27 AM,
It looks true to it's name, ultra fine! I recommend only ordering it for the front and having SFS for the rest. I've tried this lace and it's amazing for the hairline, a real game changer for exposed hairlines but for the areas where strong tape is used around the back and sides it is more fragile.
02-08-2012, 01:23 PM,
yeah good point. Thats what I would probably do.. get the regular swiss or even french lace for the base and that for the front.
02-09-2012, 06:06 AM,
John would this lace be available for stock units as well?
02-09-2012, 06:53 AM,
Thanks for posting John but could you also post a picture of your normal Swiss lace for comparason?
Without seeing them side by side it is very difficult to see any difference.