Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(NOT a TOPLACE) Skin system hairline V-looped
02-06-2012, 07:15 AM,
(NOT a TOPLACE) Skin system hairline V-looped
This is not a toplace hair system or the thinnest skin toplace offers.. I REPEAT.. not a toplace super thin skin.

This was some system i got from a factory awhile back that was a skin base with v-looping. I took a very magnified photo of it to show how the v-looping looks. This may or may not look like toplaces method. It doesn't look so great at this zoomed up angle, but not zoomed it looks decent. This skin is thicker than what toplace sells.. To me the biggest concerns with skin are the way the material becomes translucent to your skin tone and the ventilation of the units. I find skin ventilation from some factories isn't as good as lace. Perhaps they make them by machine or something.

I remember BA said the factory could bleach knots on skin bases.. not sure if that still is possible, but it would probably be something Id like to try. I had another system with knots that were VERY tiny on skin. So small I didn't even care that they weren't bleached. I mean they were real tiny dots. about half the size of the a knot on a front hairline.. not sure how they did it.. but AGAIN toplaces V-looping ventilation could be better than this.. but this is just to give u an idea of a possibility of what v-looping might look like.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
(NOT a TOPLACE) Skin system hairline V-looped - Xeon005 - 02-06-2012, 07:15 AM