Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is going to probably seem like a dumb question
02-05-2012, 11:16 AM,
this is going to probably seem like a dumb question
Ive been using the waxworks and i was wondering if i can spray my leave in conditioner over my styled hair without any weird effect happening or messing up my style? i use enhance leave in conditioner. (thanks to paul) which is a great conditioner btw if anyone is looking for one
02-05-2012, 11:29 AM,
RE: this is going to probably seem like a dumb question
Hi elvis ... never used waxworks but I`d assume as it`s a type of pomade [?] your leave-in conditioner would probably be wasted `on top` of it as the hair/s would be coated with an impervious layer..... when I use Brylcreem I just go with that on it`s own.... I find `Enhance`is best used on `clean` moist hair and allowed to dry-in naturally..... my guess is you`d be wasting it if applying on top of products like Waxworks...
02-05-2012, 12:22 PM,
thanks paul. im loving the enhance btw. way better than its a 10. how many squirts do you usually use though? is 2 enough at the top of the head? and then combing it through
02-05-2012, 08:15 PM,
I use it pretty liberally elvis....on fairly damp hair [not dripping ] I kind of `back-brush`the hair so that it`s standing up , spritzing with water as I brush......then spritz liberally with Enhance and I lightly brush it into it`s normal style ...I kind of scrunch the crown -point /top with my fingers and then let it dry naturally --- it gives a nice `natural`look and allows some scalp show-through ......you`re wearing a relatively small system so 3-5 darts of it should be enough...with a Fullcap you use more of everything.