Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loving waxworks. now i need a holding spray
02-05-2012, 09:38 AM,
loving waxworks. now i need a holding spray
so i got the PM waxworks. and i LOVE it. I just think i need a finishing spray now for extra holding power. Is the like a 'Go to' spray that everyone gets or reccommends to go with the waxworks? something that washes out easily and doesnt flake etc..?
02-05-2012, 03:24 PM,
RE: loving waxworks. now i need a holding spray
I wish I could give a recommendation. I usually use any hairspray when I use it, but i find when I mix wax works with a little water.. like make my hair damp and than use wax works.. the way it dries is almost like you have a tad of hair spray in your hair.. It gives me a good enough hold where I don't even use hair spray no more..
02-05-2012, 06:06 PM,
Hey Elvis, just wondering if your still wearing a partial or did you go topper? Would love to see some pics of your style with the waxworks if you can.
02-08-2012, 07:14 PM,
i switched up to a topper. it seems more realistic and blends better. im just a little self concious on the crown area.. even with no crown units. I think maybe because i cant see it since it on the back of my head i cant tell how natural it looks. Does anyone have any tips to make the back seem more natural? ya il post pics soon but im really happy so far in my wearing game.
02-08-2012, 08:52 PM,
show us pics please!Smile
02-09-2012, 03:25 AM,
Yeah pics would help, even for the other topic you just started regarding the unnatural look.
Yeah pics would help, even for the other topic you just started regarding the unnatural look.
02-09-2012, 04:37 AM,
Edward, you're having the same double post problem I get.