Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Got2b glued on hairline sucks
02-06-2012, 09:55 AM,
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks
(02-06-2012, 06:46 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: thanks That was a very clear and thorough explanation. I understand perfectly. Sounds like you got a nice regimen down pat. I guess we are doing similar things.. The only exception is that I use a different type of glue currently and i only use it for the front hairline. I wear it straight for about 4-5 days. and do a total new reattachment.

I have a silly question for you. I have a lot of different tapes and stuff laying around.. is there anything u ever wanted to try? like duo tack tape or anything else. Maybe I can send you some stuff, and u can send me a little sample in a small plastic container of that rubber cement? I mean i could just buy it at the store, but if it doesn't work i just don't want to waste 10 bucks to just end up throwing it away since i probably won't ever use it to style my hair.

Just some points to clarify.. When u put on the davlyn.. U apply to the base not your scalp right?

Right Xeon...
I only put the Davlyn on the base. The G2BG, I put on both the base and my noggin !
Man, I've got all kinds of tapes, glues, hair dressings...so don't need.
Tell ya what I will do ....I have a rubber cement in use, about a half a bottle left........just send me you're address to:
[email protected]
and I will send you the 1/2 full Rubber Cement , I HAVE SEVEN MORE BOTTLES IN STOCK .....LOL............That I bought off ebay or Amazon ?? plus I have some hair dressings BRAND NEW........that I'm never gonna use.......... Also, did you mention that you were gonna try SAUVECITO POMADE ?.....I did dip my fingers a couple times in it, so it's not new , but about a month old, so since I don't have cooties, and no diseases LOL, I will throw that in also haha!
Just let me know Xeon...........all free !
Those 7 bottles of the cement that I have on hand, probably last me a good 10 years !!!! LOL so you can have this one if ya want......
and I will throw in the extra new waxes and dressing that I'm never gonna use...

johnny/albuquerque
[quote='ToplaceUSA' pid='34665' dateline='1328467644']
Johnny,
Many times I get asked by customers: 'Isn't the skin base hot?' And I answer them with something like' surprisingly it's not.' So it's nice to see your comment about wearing in the warm weather and under hot conditions. You live in Albequerque New Mexico and have worked in the air line industry under very hot conditions and you've worn a skin base for 20 years. People just have to try a skin base to and they'll realize that it's comfortable in warm weather.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Yeah right john, I worned the skins for some 15/20 years or more...maybe count on one hand over the years of a skin being pretty hot ! Probably was doing some type of activity that even lace would be hot.........like maybe I was carrying on with one of those flight attendants that i use to date..........Opps SORRY this is a family forum I forgot.............so I won't go into detail !! hehhee ! LOL !
But on a more serious note, I guess I could answer by just saying I have not found my skin wearing to be as bad as some others have experienced !

johnny/albuquerque

Messages In This Thread
Got2b glued on hairline sucks - Xeon005 - 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks - johnnycs1 - 02-06-2012, 09:55 AM