Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which photo is the hair piece?
01-30-2012, 06:52 AM,
RE: Which photo is the hair piece?
I'm currently wearing lace, but I am ordering a lace piece with a thin skin front hairline so I can hide the knots at the hairline.
01-30-2012, 08:12 AM,
hmm interesting. I am not sure if I just am lucky or people are very particular. I never really had much of an issue with knots at the hairline. If there are knots visible they are so tiny and non noticeable it doesn't even bother me. I haven't tried Toplaces skin system yet, but ones I have tried from other places weren't that great. The ventilation doesn't seem as good on skin, V-loop. I would like to hear how you like toplaces skin pieces. Hope you keep us posted.
01-30-2012, 05:58 PM,
Well, I order #1 color. So, if I bleached the knots, in order to lighten it enough, it would ruin the integrity of the hair. Either that or I'm left with some reddish toned brown knots.

So, in order to eliminate this issue, I will try a skin front. I've worn all thin skin in the past, so this shouldn't be too much of an issue.
01-31-2012, 04:53 PM,
James if you order a blonde front and colour it to you colour you won't have any issues with knots ever again.
And the answer to the original question is: They are both wearing Smile
02-04-2012, 01:16 PM,
wow! that's amazing...where did these photos come from? another forum?
02-04-2012, 03:56 PM,
It was a good game wasn't it?
And quite gratifying that so many of us got it wrong.
It just goes to show........... or doesn't show! Depending how you want to look at it!

Do another Hairenough, do another!
02-05-2012, 05:48 AM,
I found the pics on another hair site. I posted them just to show how realistic hair wearing can be. The guy in the first photo is very lucky to have intact sides and temple points. There are other phtos of him where the piece is more detectable due to harsh lighting but it still looks good. Those with great temple points are really lucky! The second photos is also a very good job.
(02-04-2012, 03:56 PM)Hersute Wrote: It just goes to show........... or doesn't show! Depending how you want to look at it!

Hahaha this cracked me up!
03-06-2012, 12:23 AM,
(01-30-2012, 05:58 PM)JamesKennedy Wrote: Well, I order #1 color. So, if I bleached the knots, in order to lighten it enough, it would ruin the integrity of the hair. Either that or I'm left with some reddish toned brown knots.

So, in order to eliminate this issue, I will try a skin front. I've worn all thin skin in the past, so this shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Hi James
I have a #1 color as well.
Whts your experience with the thin skin you wore in the past?
Were you bonding/re more than once a week approx?
any adverse itching or effect on scalp etc?
any more issues with skin?

what made you go to lace or were u just trying? considering that skin is realistic and I guess everybody's ultimate goal is to have no compromise on detectablitiy
03-11-2012, 04:30 AM,
Does anyone know what the density of the first pic is, roughly? Thanks.
03-18-2012, 02:14 AM,
Where did they get their hair from? I tried to achieve a similar style as the guy in the second picture, but found it nearly impossible to achieve that look with a Toplace unit...