Which photo is the hair piece?
01-28-2012, 10:29 AM,
Which photo is the hair piece?
Which of these guys is wearing?

[Image: original.aspx]

[Image: original.aspx]
01-28-2012, 11:01 AM,
RE: Which photo is the hair piece?
I would say neither of them are wearing from these pictures.
But if I HAD to choose one, I'd say the second one, but for no real apparent reason.
It would be a pure guess.
01-28-2012, 11:20 AM,
the second one is wearing a HD unit...the first one has also some hair photos on HD forums, but I don't think he is wearing...it looks way too good and flawless.
01-28-2012, 01:11 PM,
They look fantastic, but it isn't anything that fantastic. 2nd one i can tell is wearing because of the temple areas. I have said this many times on here. If you have very thick hair and really good temple points, pulling off a system that looks ridiculously real is much easier. I have regular photos of me that aren't zoomed up and distorted from the flash that looks ridiculously real. and that is with temple flaps and combating a much stronger hair loss than these guys.
01-28-2012, 03:13 PM,
No one can honestly say one way or the other. Hair growth is far to varied and individual to ever guess with certainty by photos like this. Unless one spots lace or is familiar with the shine of glue you cannot guess with certainty by things like temple points etc. Either of them could be wearing or either of them may not be.
01-29-2012, 12:10 AM,
2nd pic
01-29-2012, 07:37 AM,
Neither look like they are wearing, and anybody who says they can tell it's "this one" or "that one" is lying, and that will remain the case even if they try to give a hundred reasons why it's supposedly so obvious. You'd never suspect a hairpiece on either in a million years if somebody didn't tell ya first.

Do this right, and no one will ever know. And it gets easy after a while. In fact, with an experienced wearer, the only reason he may be suspected of wearing is because his hair looks better than the real hair on the other guys in the room.
01-29-2012, 11:13 AM,
People don't know for sure, but the reason why everyone is guessing the 2nd one is because of the style and temple areas. Even how the hair comes down at the temple area is pretty trademark of a hair system.. However, this also can happen with people with a real head of hair as well. Its not like its only specific to hair systems, but they usually have that characteristic. The first guy got a hairy teenager hairline and temple points.. So if he really is wearing, its even less obvious. plus his upper temple areas that converge are cut short and don't have that going forward whispy type quality. I think these things play a big part even subconsciously why people pick number 2 out of the two pics
01-29-2012, 03:27 PM,
I know the 2nd guy is because I've seen his pics before.

HOWEVER!!!!!

If I didn't know that, I never would have suspected either one wore if I saw them on the street or in a bar! Most people style their hair with full temples, so that really doesn't give anything away!
01-30-2012, 06:34 AM,
James do you still wear skin systems now or do you like lace better?