Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA update
01-28-2012, 07:09 AM,
BA update
I see BA's private and public forums are still in lock and no new posts from anyone including him. Just was curious what was going on.. Has anyone got their refund back from the guy or did he really disappear? It looks like he abandoned ship .
02-02-2012, 06:35 PM,
RE: BA update
(01-28-2012, 07:09 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: I see BA's private and public forums are still in lock and no new posts from anyone including him. Just was curious what was going on.. Has anyone got their refund back from the guy or did he really disappear? It looks like he abandoned ship .

I posted on there a week or two ago about the company being professional and doing what ba said he would do. Told them its their responsibility. I got no response, yet there's another poster who claims he ordered and got great service from them, so prompt he says. He raves at any complaint about how things went so well for him. So I asked him to contact them for me since they seem to respond to him and not me. He didn't do me the favor.
02-03-2012, 12:29 AM,
I'm sure that's because that particular poster was one of BA's assumed 'secret' identities.
I remember the name from BA's old forum.

It seems odd that only one customer came forward with a positive comment and all the rest are negative.
Unless of course, the new company only had one customer so far!
02-03-2012, 03:44 AM,
BA had manny assumed secret identities. The give away was they all happened to have the same spelling and grammer 'characteristics'. One thing I would love to know is if the secret 'new bleaching' method was actually something new and improved or just more lies.
02-03-2012, 04:59 AM,
The one & only BA korean that I purchased certainly had excellent bleached knots.
The down side was that the unit only lasted 6 weeks and shed rapidly.
02-03-2012, 11:09 AM,
Ah shucks, so the new bleaching was probably just over bleaching then. I still say ordering a 22R front is the way to go and then coloring it. Invisible knots every time.
02-03-2012, 11:33 AM,
Others who received Koreans claimed no problems with shedding.
Maybe they used knot sealing which is something I've never had to bother with in the past.
02-04-2012, 06:52 AM,
(02-03-2012, 11:33 AM)Hersute Wrote: Others who received Koreans claimed no problems with shedding.
Maybe they used knot sealing which is something I've never had to bother with in the past.

I had no problems with shedding, but all the specs were wrong. I had 2, sent one to John, on the BA replacement program. Wrong size, no grey, knots not bleached, and horrible ventilation, other than that, the pieces were fine!
02-04-2012, 08:05 AM,
(02-04-2012, 06:52 AM)winstonage Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:33 AM)Hersute Wrote: Others who received Koreans claimed no problems with shedding.

I had no problems with shedding, but all the specs were wrong. I had 2, sent one to John, on the BA replacement program. Wrong size, no grey, knots not bleached, and horrible ventilation, other than that, the pieces were fine!

LOL, mine also didn't have any shedding, but it was the wrong color, no grey, and the dimensions were so bad I thought that he must have sent me someone else's piece.
02-07-2012, 05:26 AM,
He did send you someone else's piece, hey maybe it was the piece I returned!! as it was wrong size! I actually wonder if he circulated few pieces he had with his customers, that way customers would keep quiet for some time thinking they received wrong spec and that would give him more time before the lid blew off and everyone started complaining! That extra time gave him few more customers who would pay him thinking they would get the GREAT KOREAN PIECE!

[/quote]

LOL, mine also didn't have any shedding, but it was the wrong color, no grey, and the dimensions were so bad I thought that he must have sent me someone else's piece.
[/quote]