Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More than one system?
01-23-2012, 07:51 AM,
More than one system?
Hey guys, came up with a question after responding to Garaboy's posting. I recently ordered my second system and was wondering do you guys that own more than one alternate them or just have on hand when the current one gets too trashed? I was thinking of getting my new one cut in slightly longer than my current one when it comes and just want to see what you guys that own more than one usually do? I know obviously I can't have a short one 1 week and all of a sudden sport one a couple weeks later that is 2 inches longer and not have people realize something up, so just seeing what you pros do? Thanks.
01-23-2012, 10:43 AM,
RE: More than one system?
You can certainly rotate between two units if you so desire. And you would be amazed at what you can get away with when switching out lengths. The good thing about having a couple units you can choose from at any given time is that you can have one unit prepped with tape and ready to go for a quick attachment, should the need arise.
01-24-2012, 06:55 AM,
RE: More than one system?
(01-23-2012, 10:43 AM)JRob Wrote: You can certainly rotate between two units if you so desire. And you would be amazed at what you can get away with when switching out lengths. The good thing about having a couple units you can choose from at any given time is that you can have one unit prepped with tape and ready to go for a quick attachment, should the need arise.

That is exactly what I do. I reattach weekly, and will use one piece for 2 weeks, and then switch them. My 2 pieces in the rotation are different lengths, enough to seem like my piece hair is growing with my own. I get a hair cut once a month.