Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Template draft pics (resized!) any suggestions...
01-23-2012, 05:19 AM,
RE: First Template draft pics (resized!) any suggestions...
OK... marked a suggested /slightly smaller line which you might want to consider....hard to see through the template to the underlying hair [Template looks nice and sturdy ] and please excuse the line--it should be more of curved shape at the back there--I`m doing this on a Laptop and it`s hard to be accurate--- it looked to me like the template was over-lapping your growing hair...so just tweak it so it`s just `inside`it..no point in shaving off `good`hair to make room for a system! The pics. are very clear...John can send them with your order and it`ll help to get a good matching system....you`re going to be wearing your hair swept back tightly so definitely Swiss lace front....you might like to consider all-Swiss as it`s a relatively small topper really and the density won`t be too high [thus requiring a slightly heavier lace] ...that style should be really easy to carry-off.....the ventilation will have to be really tight-back.....the front knots will have to be well-bleached.....the rest of it won`t matter too much from that aspect as the hair will be mainly covering the scalp. You`ll have to use some styling product I reckon ..something like the Paul Mitchell `waxworks ` the guys were chatting about on the other thread...will help the blend-in on your own and hold the hair in place,as it looks like you have some product applied to it at the moment? Wait to hear what others think/recommend .... I only suggested this adjustment as it looks [as far as I`m able to see] that the back is covering some growing hair....obviously you can see if it is or not !
Looks like a nice result for your efforts though..I reckon the front hairline is about right too...oh---don`t forget to write `Front`and `Back`on it too to avoid any possible mix-up.... you can also specify `No name tag`` too if you like---they can annoy some guys especially on a `light`lace like Swiss .. Cheers for now .
(01-22-2012, 02:37 PM)EricInNY Wrote: I am in no way an expert but looking at the third pic you posted your hair looks a little thin under your combed back hair. If you brush your hair down, is it thin under there? If so I would include that area as well in a template unless you are wanting a thinning appearance. I would also make the front hair line a bit larger than what you have. Just my opinion, again no expert.

I know what you mean Eric..the only thing is with the style he`s going to have [swept-back] if you visualise [ relatively ] long-ish hair on top of that Template as it`s shown, it will more or less cover up that slightly thin hair there....he can always go slightly larger on his next one if he feels he need to-- my estimate is, his system -density should not go above the low-end of medium, and the size shown should `do`him ok as a starter system.... he`ll have a much better idea of what way he wants to proceed on subsequent orders then--- I just think that the side hair , while a little thin, is still in pretty good condition and looks `strong`--it would be a bit of a shame to shave it down until he really needs to...but I do know what you mean....again, it`s garaboy`s decision ultimately and us chipping in with different views is ALL good....he can take several opinions into account when making his decision ....regards for now---let me know later in the week too how you`re finding the new `regime`with your conditioners etc....

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Template draft pics (resized!) any suggestions... - Paul In Ireland - 01-23-2012, 05:19 AM