Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Template draft pics (resized!) any suggestions...
01-23-2012, 08:07 AM,
RE: First Template draft pics (resized!) any suggestions...
Hi guys... yeah a freestyle is pretty easy to work with and won`t expose the hairline as I assumed garaboy was going going to go for..... I think the fact that the hair has been wet is kind of exaggerating the thinness to more than it is if the hair were dry. I wore freestyle on my toppers....I tended to train it into one particular style and leave it at that, rather than different ones every so often ...main reason was, once I was happy there was no knot-visibility issue [thankfully there never was] and once I had it cut-in , I then sealed the knots...once that`s done, it can sometimes be less `compliant`when you try to change the style, as the knots are not free to move about a bit....freestyle knots are tied in not as tightly or `set`,as a particular style- ordered ,would naturally be...like if you order, say, `forward- from- crown`, well that`s what you`ll get, and the hair will be tied into the lace in that direction and will want to stay that way.
With freestyle you can `play about`with it more easily, but if you decide to apply knot sealer, it can restrict your attempts to re-style the hair later...... personally I`m not too keen on messing about with changing the style, because you may need to be somewhere, and you decide that morning you want a different look.....you can end up having a `bad hair`day if you can`t get it `right`---has happened to me before..think it happens to us all occasionally...we just can`t get it `right`and end up cancelling going some place...seldom, but it can happen. So, I just go with a style that I`m finding suits me or is easy, and I stay with that..... as a noob, and a first system, freestyle is very forgiving ...... allows a lot of latitude to experiment. Some guys have their growing hair lying in a really `strong`particular direction ...in which case it`s probably best to order a ventilation to match it..... if your hair is of a reasonable length, and you can often `mess about ` with it, a freestyle will be really easy to work with and ease you into the wearing game.
01-23-2012, 08:22 AM,
I ordered my second piece the same as last, freestyle. I really like the ability of them as far as being able to expose the hairline as I usually do when freshly bonded as well as brushing down when hairline starts getting a bit 'sticky' . I have switched to all tape and when freshly bonded the hairline is looking really good, undetectable. Eventually going to try a glue for front again, but being a noob think freestyle the way to go. I also did not seal the knots as luckily so far have not experienced too much shedding. That's a decision Garaboy will have to decide for himself. I have read both good and bad about sealing on the forum so for myself have decided not to.
01-23-2012, 09:19 AM,
Yes more frequently than not wet or geled hair will appear to be thining more than it really is, the hairs "bunch up" and leaves some visible scalp. Gonna place the order soon guys, I'll post some pics when system arrives!!!
01-23-2012, 09:31 AM,
(01-23-2012, 09:19 AM)garaboy Wrote: Yes more frequently than not wet or geled hair will appear to be thining more than it really is, the hairs "bunch up" and leaves some visible scalp. Gonna place the order soon guys, I'll post some pics when system arrives!!!

Look forward to seeing it when you get it garaboy--- send the pics to John too when ordering, and he`ll `tweak ` the density on the order. The first one is always nerve-wracking....usually, it`s ok though....the waiting-game is the worst bit!