Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just want to confirm im doing my touch ups correctly?
01-22-2012, 08:39 AM,
RE: just want to confirm im doing my touch ups correctly?
Well elvis,`` mity tite`` is not nearly as strong as U.H. ..only for bonds of about a week or so... most glues when applied from `scratch` [at re-bond stage] are usually applied in at least two coats and sometimes three... one single layer of `mity tite` in my opinion, is probably at the root of your problem... if it was applied over / on top of an `existing` layer of glue, the existing [U.H. ?] glue will most likely still be `good` [ I mean not breaking -down and needing removal]....just have a look..it`ll probably be `good`--just more likely that the lace has come free of the [weaker] layer of mity tite. If you`re using U.H for the touch-up, follow the instructions for `dipping-and-dripping` the applicator I outlined earlier..... if you try to rub-off the excess, you`ll end up with these long `stringy`bits of glue suspended from the applicator, and it can get stuck to things you don`t want it to...such as your hair ! Cheers for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just want to confirm im doing my touch ups correctly? - Paul In Ireland - 01-22-2012, 08:39 AM