Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tl700 vs SFS
08-22-2009, 03:01 AM,
tl700 vs SFS
Hi
I am ordering a piece next week...so lets hope every thing works out fine. Smile...
My final query (i m hoping it to be last before I order Smile) is that I don't find any discussion about comparison between sfs and tl700...on this forum...
I have looked at the base option on the website but i could not see the comparison done between the sfs lace system with the new tl700 system...

Is the latest skin base more breathable...less detectable to sight and touch...(Compared with lace systems)? does injected knots give any benefits...

I see that the thinnest skin ones are getting more and more popular..or at least it seems to me looking around on many websites...Is there any reason any one should buy the very thin skin units given very good feedback that we get in this forum about the sfs bases..Why buy finniest skin..if we have a very good option with sfs...I understand that other bases have some advantages like they are more durable, probably easy to work with..but the latest skin ones are very delicate..so is there any specific advantage the finest skin ones give us that we should know about...

I am confused about which one to order..or should i order both and then see which one suits me better? Any one who has experience of both may shed some light Smile...

Sorry for posting lots of messages....the thing is that taking a plunge needs some courage..I am just waiting for the right time and gather the courage to take the plunge Smile
Regards
08-22-2009, 05:23 AM,
Re: tl700 vs SFS
Go with the all lace first get used to applying it and doing clean up, Then in due course try the really thin skin. I have sold quite a few stock pieces of the really thin skin base and the feedback has been positive, It is very thin and does look natural but obviously it is not has breathable has lace.
05-10-2010, 10:51 PM,
RE: tl700 vs SFS
The TL400 is it sustainable as French lace, swiss lace or like?
I want a model that will endure at least six months wearing day and night?

Thank you