Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a change of direction?
01-17-2012, 05:25 AM,
RE: need a change of direction?
As has been previously mentioned, Nanogen hairfibres are excellent, there is a new one out now which i use called Caboki, it's different to the other fibre concealers in that the fibres stick to the hair and don't migrate to the scalp as much... Iv'e used most of them and this one for me anyway is the best,and is the only reason i wear a small hairline unit, instead of a topper...

My advice...try Caboki or Nanogen first before you take the hairpiece plunge...
01-17-2012, 10:15 AM,
RE: need a change of direction?
(01-17-2012, 04:34 AM)johnnycs1 Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 01:50 AM)justin sane Wrote: Hey man! No I havent got a cut in yet, I have a weird hair type so I have no idea what to order, Im going to have to see somebody about what style I should order first. Then Ill def get a cut in from that lady in Point Judith. I was thinking of calling her for advice and help on a template. Do you think she can help?

Justin,

I think she can help you !

May as well catch the ferry over to Block Island and spend the day ! Smile

My grandfather was a fisherman and made his living from the waters around Bristol, Prudence Island and Block !

Also, Justin...try :

Davids Greenwood Barber Shop
2879 Post Rd.
Warick, RI
401 737 7077
Dave wears and my nephew and brother say he is a great barber and I bet he can help you !! Maybe, since he is a wearer, could be your best way to go and a closer than the Pier !

Please give me an update if you remember, especially if you use Dave. Being a barber, may not charge much more than a haircut ? In fact , I may give him a try when I soon make a RI trip !

Thanks............johnny

Def not worth going to Block Island anytime soon LOL. Ill probably end up using Dave if he'll do it because he's much closer. Im in the East Bay section of RI, Warwick is like 30 minutes away. Ill keep you updated, thanks.