Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of a TL 700 (closeup)
02-01-2012, 08:18 PM,
RE: Photo of a TL 700 (closeup)
Gentle nudge for hairline photos John :-)
02-02-2012, 05:50 PM,
That would be nice.. I have heard so many stories like this that I don't get too excited. But I think sooner or later it has to come. Especially with the level of technology now. I am pretty confident that they will cure hairloss before they cure something like heart disease or cancer.. They always cure things that are lower vested interest industries.. Sure they say hair industry is billions bla bla, but compared to the money they make from AIDS, Cancer treatments and heart disease.. they surely will cure something like amputations and hairloss first.. So if there is a break trhough coming.. i think hairloss will be one of the fist things cured.. maybe 2nd to bladders or something even more trivial.
02-02-2012, 08:26 PM,
Still no hairline photos. I'm starting to be convinced its nOt as good a product as claimed. Lace is the way to go.
02-05-2012, 05:44 AM,
(02-02-2012, 08:26 PM)ozziepete Wrote: Still no hairline photos. I'm starting to be convinced its nOt as good a product as claimed. Lace is the way to go.

Oh ye of little faith... :-)

I'm sure John will post photos of the thin skin invisible hairline in the next few days ...won't you John?
02-05-2012, 04:17 PM,
Good post tonyuk, I'm sure John will post photos in the next few days. I'll wait to see how good. I'm curious how guys go in hot climate areas with thinskins on.
02-10-2012, 06:53 PM,
I'm getting very negative feelings about thin skins. Guys will post their non toplace thin skins shing everything from back side and hairlines and thankfully to those ones they don't have a problem posting. Toplace used to be a top forum being better than the others yet now it's like an exclusive club. Sorry for the negative post wanting to see some pics. If John doesn't have any right now please just say so. This stuff is making me very hesitant in ordering if there's no support or feedback.
02-11-2012, 04:35 AM,
(02-10-2012, 06:53 PM)ozziepete Wrote: I'm getting very negative feelings about thin skins. Guys will post their non toplace thin skins shing everything from back side and hairlines and thankfully to those ones they don't have a problem posting. Toplace used to be a top forum being better than the others yet now it's like an exclusive club. Sorry for the negative post wanting to see some pics. If John doesn't have any right now please just say so. This stuff is making me very hesitant in ordering if there's no support or feedback.

I can understand your concern Pete, but look at it this way, Toplace is a long established company,do you really think John would post on the forum that the thinskins are as good as he says they are if they weren't? What would be the point? there would be many negative posts on the forum, so any short term profits made from those who ordered and were disappointed, would be a drop in a can of fosters lager compared to loss of future profits........Not to mention his long term reputation and trust of the community. You think he would risk that ?

Iv'e ordered one , should be here in approx two weeks, i'll let you know myself then....
02-11-2012, 05:18 AM,
Ozziepete,
The New Generation Systems are excellent. We carry a narrow selection of bases because we've only selected the 'cream of the crop.' No wielded mono or fine mono bases--that's yesterday's technology. If you look in our photo gallery you'll see a photo of me with a New Generation system on. It's photo #25 from the beginning of the photos. I wish I could have posted a high definition photo but I didn't have one. These units are great! I wear all the bases but I have to say that the New Generation is my favorite.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
02-11-2012, 05:24 AM,
I was wondering, wouldn't it totally change the skin game if they bleeched the part of the hair that it V-looped before it gets injected into the skin? That would be awesome!
02-11-2012, 05:55 AM,
If they could bleach anything on skin, I rather them bleach knots and get knotted ventilation. Knots on skin can be made very small. The v-loop ventilation to me has its draw backs.

I remember BA said the factory could bleach knots on poly.. Is this still true? or was it ever even true?