Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of a TL 700 (closeup)
01-12-2012, 11:26 AM,
Photo of a TL 700 (closeup)
O.k--here's the TL 700 also known as the New Generation base. The thinnest base available! Lots of chatter on the forum so I thought I'd post the photo so you can see for yourselves. You will not find and skin base that's thinner than this. This base is excellent!
Regards,
John
http:///www.toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

01-12-2012, 02:47 PM,
RE: Photo of a TL 700 (closeup)
I received my TL 700 today....the "skin" is very very thin....really awesome!
I really think I am going to enjoy it....my other system is Swiss lace... which is my first one, I have yet to wear in public....I love the Swiss lace, but will have to wear both in order to decide which one I like best....I have a very oily scalp and live in Houston....which is VERY humid...the base that can handle our humidity and hot summers will more than likely be the one I stick with.
I might order the "new" lace soon since it takes a few weeks for the custom systems to arrive.
Thanks John for all your help.
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM,
Thanks John cant wait to get it , have the new ultra and the TL 700 ordered so will be interesting to compare. Pic looks great..
01-13-2012, 12:11 AM,
Besides looking great the thing I love about these units is the easy attachment, removal and cleanup. I attach with 'Got 2 Be Glued Spiking Glue' and get a good 3-4 day hold. I use a full bond (cover the entire scalp with G2BG and not just the perimeter). Although I have to do more frequent attachments/removals than a tape or glue bond they go very quickly. The 'G2TG' just rinses off with plain water. And these units just 'vacuum' to the head.
Regards,
John
http::///toplace.com/
01-13-2012, 12:35 AM,
Would you think it might be a bit `clammy`on the head in warm weather if a Fullcap wearer was to try a Fullcap made of this ? I like the breathe-ability of lace, especially in hot weather.
01-13-2012, 10:06 AM,
(01-13-2012, 12:11 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Besides looking great the thing I love about these units is the easy attachment, removal and cleanup. I attach with 'Got 2 Be Glued Spiking Glue' and get a good 3-4 day hold. I use a full bond (cover the entire scalp with G2BG and not just the perimeter). Although I have to do more frequent attachments/removals than a tape or glue bond they go very quickly. The 'G2TG' just rinses off with plain water. And these units just 'vacuum' to the head.
Regards,
John

Hey john what is the average life of the piece?
01-13-2012, 04:11 PM,
I'm interested in the answer to Paul's question..
01-14-2012, 12:06 AM,
John you said,and i quote,
' O.k--here's the TL 700 also known as the New Generation base. The thinnest base available! Lots of chatter on the forum so I thought I'd post the photo so you can see for yourselves. You will not find and skin base that's thinner than this'

John can you clarify that the base of the TL700 is 0.06mm thick?
but the base that was posted on another thread by Furball was 0.03mm thick is obviously thinner so would disappear better.
Can you get and supply the thinner skin?
01-14-2012, 10:33 AM,
[/quote]

Hey john what is the average life of the piece?
[/quote]

Anyone else tried this piece? Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
01-14-2012, 07:46 PM,
(01-13-2012, 12:11 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Besides looking great the thing I love about these units is the easy attachment, removal and cleanup. I attach with 'Got 2 Be Glued Spiking Glue' and get a good 3-4 day hold. I use a full bond (cover the entire scalp with G2BG and not just the perimeter). Although I have to do more frequent attachments/removals than a tape or glue bond they go very quickly. The 'G2TG' just rinses off with plain water. And these units just 'vacuum' to the head.
Regards,
John

how strong is the attachment? If someone pulled your hair, how hard would they have to pull to break the bond of the gel?