Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
01-22-2012, 12:45 AM,
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
I`m really not a fan of such things as `pastes` etc... I know guys love them and they really are necessary to pull off certain styles, but it`s back to build-up/shampooing and that `cycle`.
If using them, you`ll have to shampoo them out and often `milder` shampoo formulated for system hair, won`t be strong enough [no sulfates] to take it all out....the `fly-away` thing you describe, can be tamed down a bit with a serum..... just try out my original suggestion, in the last post, and see how the `overall` picture is after a week.....I know many guys will say just `lash-on`the styling -products, but I honestly found that there is a downside to using them too....what you `gain`early-on in terms of styling , can have longer-term negative effects and lead to binning your system earlier..just my 2-cents worth..... it`s what works for me anyway.....you`ve gone one way so far----try it my way for a week or two and see...you can really `compare`then....cheers Eric.

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry? - Paul In Ireland - 01-22-2012, 12:45 AM