Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
01-22-2012, 12:07 AM,
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
Paul, thanks for the tips, as always great advice! I do really like the Enhance not only price wise, but does smell good as well. Will definitely try on damp hair and let you know how I make out with dryness. As far as product I have really only been using the Brylcreem and occasionally I use a combo of Redkin paste and American Crew pomade when I want a spikey front or faux hawk look. One other question I have though is after a few days of using product, how do you guys remove if you don't shampoo? Do you just rinse the hair with plain water and do you rinse daily? Another not too serious problem I'm running into is after just rinsing in shower, the hair is starting to get kind of "fly away" if you know what I mean. It is a must for product to tame it down. When I first got the hair I was able to comb or brush without any product, not possible any longer so after a few days to a week it gets all matted and dry feeling and that's when I will usually shampoo it. When I shower I have not even been rinsing it daily, usually dunk head every 2 or 3 days so product tends to build up which I'm sure is also leading to the drying out of the hair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry? - EricInNY - 01-22-2012, 12:07 AM