Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
01-21-2012, 01:24 AM,
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
(01-20-2012, 03:11 PM)EricInNY Wrote: Xeon- I'm assuming the waxworks you use is the Paul Mitchell one? If so I have been looking for it on a few sites and there is a black cap one and a pink cap one. Do you know if there is a difference between the 2? I am into my fifth week of wearing and as you guys have experienced, my piece is starting to get very dry and brittle feeling. I have tried leave in conditioners, both Enhance and a Nexus one and neither seems to be making the hair any softer. I have had little to no shedding just the dryness. Thanks.

Eric,

If you can get hold of this stuff and use a little after each wash, its a miracle:
http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/Tigi-S..._2281.html

Its not cheap but a tube lasts me about a year.
I just comb a small amount through the damp hair (after washing) and then rinse off.
The hair feels so silky afterwards.

One reason why your hair may feel dry is product build-up thats not being removed by washing.
A clarifying shampoo that gets rid of old product can really help.
I use TRESemme' Deep Cleaning Shampoo about once a month and a gentler shampoo in between.

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry? - Hersute - 01-21-2012, 01:24 AM