Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
01-20-2012, 09:37 PM,
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
Eric .. I think it`s the first one here, but Xeon can confirm that... he did post a pic. of it a while back and I seem to remember it was the white jar with the red lid, but hold off buying it until he gets back on this thread to you :
http://www.nextag.com/paul-mitchell-dry-wax/stores-html
Are you spritzing your hair daily with water and then using the leave-in conditioner ? I`ve always found `Enhance`to keep the hair soft, however, various `local`factors can /do contribute to that brittle feeling to the hair.... I know you are presently going to Didi for your de/rebond ...are you shampooing in between ? If so, are you using a shampoo specifically for system hair ? Even spritzing the hair, I`d recommend using some bottled-water to avoid [often] harsh water as supplied by utility companies.... here`s an old thread now--note there is an address there for JRob...I`m not so sure that that is current [ I have a feeling it`s not but if you want to contact him any time, you can look in on his hairjive.com site] Some of the information in the thread might be helpful though :
http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=1439
The serums have various silicones in them... it can really be the `kiddie` when daily leave-in conditioners are not enough over time, to combat the ill-effects of lack of natural [scalp-produced] oils and moisture which systems do not get. It`s really one of the biggest battles in the wearing -game ----- keeping hair from drying out too much and becoming brittle and thus prone to shedding [apart from looking sad too !]

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry? - Paul In Ireland - 01-20-2012, 09:37 PM