Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
01-18-2012, 03:37 PM,
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry?
I just bought the Blue Max sealer. It's expensive for the tiny amount you get. How often do you use it? There are plenty of 'serum's' on the market, even at the pharmacy. I wonder if just using these would generate the same result.

As far as hair being dry to the original poster, I think it's something you are just going to have to live with for the most part. It's why I never got more than 6 weeks out of a piece. By then it's too dry and the crown area is tangled and brittle.

Some tips that will help:
1. Only wash the hairpiece once a week. Don't even get it wet in the shower in the morning. To style in the morning just use a spray bottle with some filtered water. Then use your leave in conditioner and style.
2. Get satin sheets and pillows. Cotton wicks moisture from the hair.
3. Get a shower filter if you have hard water.
4. I once used a shampoo and conditioner called Pureology Nanoworks. It was really expensive but it was amazing, I've never found anything that came even close since. You might be able to find it on eBay. That's where I got it before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone got any advice on how to keep hair soft and not so dry? - expriest - 01-18-2012, 03:37 PM