Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V-looped thinnest skin photos (same as TL700)
01-06-2012, 10:54 PM,
RE: V-looped thinnest skin photos (non TL)
(01-06-2012, 03:43 PM)JamesKennedy Wrote: Hey furball, is that a Virtual Reality piece?

I used to wear those back when I went to a hairpiece salon and they were awesome!

Hey James ... no ... I think they come from one of the big Western "fronts" for a bunch of Chines factories like New Image.

I saw those Vertical Reality pieces ... some kind of skin, yes ? What was unique about them?

(01-06-2012, 03:54 PM)stealth Wrote: Finally! Big thumbs up, FB for posting a thin skin hairline pic. Been asking for months! Looks amazing. Great idea to try and bust yourself out LOL. I'd love to see a lace hairline hold up to such scrutiny...

Do you know how the hairline look and shedding compare between an ultra-thin .03mm V-Loop and injected thin skin .08mm?

Glad the post was helpful ... and thanks for reminding me of the actual thickness of these v-loop units ... .03mm is the advertised thickness. I had that wrong in another post in this thread.

I haven't worn knotted or injected skin, so I can't comment from personal experience .... but my understanding is that v-looping allows the thinnest base, injection and knotting require thicker skin to anchor into. So v-looping on the thinnest skin will shed more easily, but be most invisible. So the same tradeoff as with other bases ...
less detectable=less durable.

This gets me thinking it would be nice if they could make a "combo" skin base (as is done w/ different laces, and lace/poly) ... with a thinner v-looped front, thickening behind the hairline to injected ventilation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: V-looped thinnest skin photos (non TL) - furball - 01-06-2012, 10:54 PM