Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V-looped thinnest skin photos (same as TL700)
01-12-2012, 04:40 AM,
RE: V-looped thinnest skin photos (same as TL700)
I find after 6-8 weeks the hair is try and tangled anyway. I'm sure this base would last 6 weeks provided you were careful, no?

As far as tape, you can't use tape with a .03mm skin base. White glue or GTBG would be the best I think.

Question: Can you get these withe forward ventilation? I like my bangs vented forward. Also I wear a full cap and need the sides around the ears and the very back to be vented tight and down for a shorter cut. Wonder if these would work with a full cap. John, anyone?
01-12-2012, 04:43 AM,
The skin pieces are V looped. The base is the same as the TL 400 custom units. If you order a custom TL 400 unit you can get it with V looped hair or single strand injected.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/
01-12-2012, 04:45 AM,
whats the differance in appearance between v looped and single strand< doesnt it have anything to do with density or the way hair falls
03-06-2012, 12:16 AM,
(01-11-2012, 07:13 PM)furball Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 02:50 PM)Porcupine Wrote: So now I'm a little confused... I've always been under the impression that lace was the most undetectable base available, especially at the hairline. Now I see these pics and I cant imagine lace being any better. Great results, the graduated hairline really sells the illusion. What are the opinions of some of you experienced wearers on the detectability issue between lace and thin skin? (I don't wear yet) By the way I don't think the lighter color on top is a give away at all and is common in nature.

Thanks for the positive comments on the pics. I wanted to show what was possible w/ skin these days ... but I'm just not sure these v-looped ultra thinskins would last like even the finest lace would. This base is fragile, and they are marketed as disposable pieces (think salon up$ell) ... I know I'm repeating myself, but want to make sure that's clear ... these will tear, maybe as, or more, easily than even the finest lace (but I haven't yet worn all SFS). I don't think I could get several months out of one of these ... forget about trying to get most kinds of tape off this skin.

I'm curious if there are any wearers out there w/ this kind of base (.03mm, v-looped), getting longevity out of them ... maybe w/ a light glue on the perimeter only, or 1-2 day G2BG attachment that would dissolve w/ only running water.

Anyone ?

FB
... who always goes for undetectable over durable Wink

To Furball!
Awesome pictures. Your hairline and rest is just mind blowing

I got my TL-700 from John and it looks awesome from the top . You just cant tell if it is any different than an actual head of hair coming out from scalp . i have yet to wear it later in the week on my head to have my final say.

how long do you wear in one go?

You glue I suppose?

does the skin totally blocks any air to pass to the scalp?

wts your experience with this thin skin regarding comfort and any adverse effect on scalp etc.

Any other cons? for sure there are a lot many pro's , the biggest one being so realistic.

I also am after undetectable over the durable, like yourself.. cheers