Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM,
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
Hahaha. Ironically his name is Eric.... but ya I totally agree! I feel like he is straight from fifth grade! I've never met anyone like it! It's so stupid! Which is precisely why I don't know how to handle the situation. I mean surely you guys have met similar guys, who never grew up and still think that kind of stuff is funny? The kids an idiot, don't get me wrong. And you know, since I'm not married I still hang with the same crowd I've been close friends with for a while.

Somehow this kid slipped into the group and now I want to kill him. hahaha. I've tried to play it cool (like if he does do something stupid just give him a condescending look and say "dude, what the hell?") but that's like fuel to him and thinks that is grounds to keep going! Seriously I've never dealt with anything like it since my elementary school days! So I was curious if anyone has dealt with anything similar? I'm thinking if I can get a girl to call him immature or call him out it might work, guys often listen if it comes from someone they could sleep with. hahahahahahaha. Any other ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - Hair Scare - 12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - LTB - 12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - LTB - 12-10-2011, 08:57 PM