Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
01-10-2012, 08:18 PM,
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
(01-10-2012, 12:00 PM)Ruulkasar Wrote: hmm to be honest being gay is not that much accepted as you all believe or wish.
Its sad but its true. I have someone in my circle of friends who is gay and the majority dont want to deal with him. Of course not openly, direct or behind his back, its more subconscious.

But he really acts like a "sissy" or a "queen" so maybe thats the reason.
I dont know but the thing what i want to say is, that in the younger generations the topic "being gay" is not really accepted like you all wish.
Mysteriously lesbians dont have this stigma

I agree with this 100%. When some gays act like drama queens or sissy's a lot of people do feel uncomfortable with it. Gays do get a hard time of it which is a friggin shame if you ask me - who cares what their sexual preferences are??

I know some gay guys and they are very nice people, funny and welcome so why should you dislike them of what they get upto in thier private sexual life??

For the record, I do not follow any faith or religion but I do believe in God
01-11-2012, 12:28 PM,
yes thats true if you act like a normal human the people wont care about your sexual preferences but if you act like a cliche homosexual the life could be difficult.

The guy i am talking about acts really like one of them and thats why alot people have problems with him. He once invited me for a drink and that situation was really really really wierd. If he would act like a normal human/men with just other preferences i would have no problem with this, because i would know it was because he wanted to be friendly. But man i cant get a drink from someone who is looking abit like a dragqueen (normal cloth but with make up) and he is talking like the gays in the movies.
01-11-2012, 03:23 PM,
I give up.

Attached Files Image(s)