Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
12-09-2011, 06:08 AM,
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
K, so I want some advice. I have this friend who is absolutely obnoxious. He is one of those really touchy, rough, people. He is constantly putting people in a headlock and giving them noogies (if this term doesn't exist in your country it means violently rubbing your head with his knuckles) and when I wear a hat he is always grabbing it and throwing it around (which is annoying because I usually where it because i'm having a bad hair day)... anyway, stuff like this.
So I don't wear hair yet, but am likely a couple weeks away. How do I deal with this kid? I can't imagine noogies will be good for a hair system. And this is NOT the type of kid i would ever want to find out i wear. He would be relentless, heartless, and find it the joke of the year and never cease spreading the word.
I'd try to avoid hanging with him, but he is in the "group" with all my other friends, so if I avoid him, I avoid everyone. Any advise or similar stories?
12-09-2011, 06:28 AM,
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
sounds like u got eric cartman for a friend.. I mean how old are you and your friends? lol. If your above 18 years old u can just tell the fucker to piss off. Just tell him straight up u don't like it when people do that.. when he goes to grab ur hat or give u noogies just push him away and show him u don't want to be touched.
12-09-2011, 06:50 AM,
Yeah I was unsure about this post lol. I assume you're an adult so just do what Xeon suggests, peer pressure & hanging about in gangs is for when you're 14 as I recall *sighs*....Few years ago for me now. Regards
12-09-2011, 06:56 AM,
The guy most likely has a weak spot so if he tries anything use it against him, if that doesn´t work punch in the throat normally works.
12-09-2011, 07:45 AM,
I wouldn't hit him, you'll come off as the bad guy. Just make light of how childish it is, next time he does it keep your cool and tell him he's acting like a 10 year old. Embarrass him and he'll probably leave you alone.

(12-09-2011, 06:56 AM)sagem Wrote: The guy most likely has a weak spot so if he tries anything use it against him, if that doesn´t work punch in the throat normally works.
12-09-2011, 07:52 AM,
LOL I seen something similar to this a few months ago. I have a friend that is kind of quiet and hates to be touched. Anyway he was passed out at a party and some guy we know was messing with him pretty bad, pulling his hair trying to wake him up etc. Anyways my friend woke up and went bezerk on him, I mean really flipped out. After that he never messed with him again and I dont think any of us will after seeing that. I think you should try talking to him first, telling him you had some surgery on your head or something if he doesnt stop you might have to take the bezerk route.
12-09-2011, 08:15 AM,
Just tell him u got dandruff lol
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM,
Hahaha. Ironically his name is Eric.... but ya I totally agree! I feel like he is straight from fifth grade! I've never met anyone like it! It's so stupid! Which is precisely why I don't know how to handle the situation. I mean surely you guys have met similar guys, who never grew up and still think that kind of stuff is funny? The kids an idiot, don't get me wrong. And you know, since I'm not married I still hang with the same crowd I've been close friends with for a while.

Somehow this kid slipped into the group and now I want to kill him. hahaha. I've tried to play it cool (like if he does do something stupid just give him a condescending look and say "dude, what the hell?") but that's like fuel to him and thinks that is grounds to keep going! Seriously I've never dealt with anything like it since my elementary school days! So I was curious if anyone has dealt with anything similar? I'm thinking if I can get a girl to call him immature or call him out it might work, guys often listen if it comes from someone they could sleep with. hahahahahahaha. Any other ideas?
12-09-2011, 09:21 AM,
haha that sounds like a bully. I think the berserk route is the best way to handle the situation. Flip out during the pre wearing time and you will be fine.
12-09-2011, 01:06 PM,
And u let this guy do this to you. I would be telling him straight and outright to bugger off with his kindergarten antics. If he ignores u and doesn't respect ur wishes find a better friend.