Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys that order non graduated hairlines
12-06-2011, 11:21 AM,
RE: guys that order non graduated hairlines
i think im going to ditch th transplanted hair. Paul. do you think i should ask john to give me a slightly graduated hairline? im just afraid the factory will just end up graduationg the hairline normally and not listening to slightly graduating it. if i could have it my way i would literally have it no graduated.. but just with the first tenth of an inch less dense. Would that be a simple instruction for them to follow? or will i just risk them screwing up my order?
(12-06-2011, 12:02 AM)nitrofish66 Wrote: I often have this problem with graduated hairlines where its just to thin for my liking. I have had non graduated before and it was way to much. I wish there was more ordering options for this and not left to the factory to decided the graduation. For example order a semi graduation or have % values of the amount of graduation.

If there was an option for this I know I could probably double the life of a unit. I style the unit combed back I imagine this isnt issue if you comb forward.

nitro.. so which do you prefer? the graduated or non graduated? im only 24. i think graduated would look weird on me. The problem is non graduated looks weird enough lol. NO ONE has a wall of hair in the front. i dont even think completely non graduated should be offered. Isnt the goal supposed to be a natural appearence. the factory should atleast make a "slightly graduated" option.

Messages In This Thread
RE: guys that order non graduated hairlines - elvis - 12-06-2011, 11:21 AM