Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys that order non graduated hairlines
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM,
RE: guys that order non graduated hairlines
Hi elvis....sounds like your knots are not bleached enough? I see guys saying they`re not happy with how their knots look---what colour is your system hair? Mine is black so, not noticeable, but the knots themselves never look unbleached to me... what I suggest you do for your next order is send John a pic. of your transplanted hair so he can see the density..sounds like you need the graduation `tweaked` by the makers so it`s less graduated i.e. slightly denser than a standard graduated front....you may still have to work on it at home with Nair or a little bit of a thinning with a thinning scissors..... I think the factory always bleaches the front knots but maybe not to a degree that pleases everyone..... the more info. by way of pics which you can provide, should help get this nailed for you...without being flippant---a person in a factory has no idea really [unless they have a pic or two] that you have hair in front and it`s density.....they simply make a graduated system in good faith....you can consider what some guys do--order the first half inch or so in blonde..and then colour the hair to match the rest of the system ,thus ensuring no knot issues at the front. It`s something you can consider. cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: guys that order non graduated hairlines - Paul In Ireland - 12-06-2011, 12:12 AM