Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys that order non graduated hairlines
12-06-2011, 07:25 PM,
RE: guys that order non graduated hairlines
I`m sure it`s not beyond the factory to follow a simple instruction such as `Customer requires less graduation than normal ` .. i.e. denser but not fully `Non-graduated`....as for thinning..I reckon Nair would be better as it removes the knot also...plucking can tend to `snap`the hairs off and you can put stress on the lace form tugging at the hairs.....I know some guys do it, but , personally I prefer the Nair method ....but that`s just me.
12-06-2011, 08:54 PM,
Has anyone got good close up pictures of graduated hairlines to share?
12-06-2011, 11:14 PM,
i think il stick to non graduated and nair out the area i feel like graduating. Because i def wont be able to get away with a graduated hairline the way the factory seems to make em look. Il ask john if he can ever so slightly graduate mine on my next order
12-07-2011, 12:56 AM,
(12-06-2011, 11:14 PM)elvis Wrote: i think il stick to non graduated and nair out the area i feel like graduating. Because i def wont be able to get away with a graduated hairline the way the factory seems to make em look. Il ask john if he can ever so slightly graduate mine on my next order

I order 60 density graduated and i comb back exposing the hairline. Every piece is going to be different its the nature of the game. The big problem for me anyway is when a unit comes in a with a thinner then expected graduation it looks good a first but the life expectancy of the unit goes way down...it starts to shed and the unit is toast even though the rest of unit is fine. If I could wear a comb forward style life would be good but it just dont look right on my melon.

I have also tried ordering 65% density at the hairline and 60% everywear else, that didnt look right either...it looked off balance.

My next order im going to specify something like Paul said,
Customer requires less graduation than normal ` .. i.e. denser but not fully `Non-graduated`....