Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TopLace Hair very noticable?
08-26-2009, 04:46 PM,
TopLace Hair very noticable?
I seen some pictures online and every single high resolution photo I can see the wig attached to the scalp. I don't understand how it'd be invisible if it's lying on top of the skin with nothing to hide it from view.

Anyone have any high resolution photos? Can I see this in person in NYC?

If I'm lying next to a girl (currently hypothetically) and she brushes my hair with her hand - she would be able to see the fake wig attached to my head?
08-26-2009, 10:32 PM,
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable?
It's totally unnoticable man. Check out my old posts with links to my pics and see if you can find any where it's noticable.

Unless you live around a lot of people with telescopic lenses and magnifying glasses, or your friends all eagles eyes... you won't have problems. Let's get real here Smile
08-26-2009, 11:26 PM,
...maybe it's supo re-incarnated...lol
08-27-2009, 03:08 AM,
Do you know anybody with breast implants, artificial nails, botox users?? Those are all things that are noticeable that no~one seems to mind... why should hair be any different? Esp when it looks as good and natural as these pieces are?
08-27-2009, 01:02 PM,
Mr. Burns. I was going through your posts and I found those photos. I'm looking for another individual that can add a little more scrutiny. Someone with it with short hair - not to hide the laces.
08-27-2009, 03:13 PM,
Check out Jeffs photos: http://www.toplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic....00&start=0

You won't spot any lace in his pics.
08-27-2009, 11:55 PM,
malfred Wrote:I seen some pictures online and every single high resolution photo I can see the wig attached to the scalp. I don't understand how it'd be invisible if it's lying on top of the skin with nothing to hide it from view.

Anyone have any high resolution photos? Can I see this in person in NYC?

If I'm lying next to a girl (currently hypothetically) and she brushes my hair with her hand - she would be able to see the fake wig attached to my head?

Just shave your head, wearing sounds like it wouldn't be for you.
08-28-2009, 02:18 PM,
MalFred,

You totally and completely need to stay away from hairpieces. Without a shadow of a doubt, its not for you.

Sam
08-29-2009, 05:55 AM,
You guys need to lay back a bit. I've seen this a few times on this board, and I don't think it's helpful, or in any way true, to suggest that just because he has genuine concerns or fears about wearing that he's not psychologically a candidate.

I was told the same thing last time I was posting on this board about my experience with a Virtual Reality (shitty thinskin) piece, and I was convinced by a few of you that I was not suited for wearing psychologically. The reality is that I was truly unhappy with my piece, and had I been educated about the various differences in options and undetectability, I would have continued to experiment until I found something that worked.

Everyone is going to have an adjustment period, but to suggest that just because the idea of being detected makes a potential wearer anxious, doesn't mean that that person is "completely", "totally" or "without a shadow of a doubt" not going to be able to pull it off, get used to it, and improve their lives because of it.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything as you both give great advice on this board. I'm just saying it would be nice to see more support and encouragement to potential wearers, and less cynicism.
08-29-2009, 01:46 PM,
I agree entirely with the above.

His inquiring about the hairpieces and their quality should by no means be grounds for dissuading him from wearing hair.

What did he do to indicate he won't be able to handle a piece?

As a sidenote, I know Malfred and he's a very secure guy who's lost the hair on the top of his head and consequently shaves the rest.

He's used in the past a very cheap hairpiece with a poor attachment and so he's dubious about hairpieces.

If you don't want to provide useful information, lay off.