Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I try to contact you!
11-18-2011, 07:16 AM,
I try to contact you!
Hello!

I've sent you an email one week ago but you didn't answer. I wanted more informations for stock units:

- what kind of bases (lace, thinskin, etc.), colors ( I'm 5 or 6) and densities are aviable?

- for lace systems, is it possible to have them with all knots bleached?

- how to order?

Regards,

Stef.
11-18-2011, 08:16 AM,
RE: I try to contact you!
Down the bottom-right of the Toplace homepage is a blue triangular band with 'Order now --stock units'..... click that and a page opens showing what type/colors are available. Regards
11-18-2011, 12:58 PM,
PipperStef,
I searched under your email address and no email has come through from you from France. Sometimes European communication can be spotty--the customer from Romania would call the toll free number and it would ring 3 times and then be dropped. As Matt suggested please use the stock unit on line order form. We're looking forward to helping you.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
11-18-2011, 06:01 PM,
OOPS!! thx Matt I didn't see the blue triangular! I am newbie for ordering online, it's my second time only, first here!!!
And for the email I sent, it was the 14th.. it was with my msn adress, maybe it has been classified as a spam msg?

What color I pick? I just know I'm 5 (here it's called natural brown).
You have only medium dark and darkest brown.

Regards,

Stef.
11-18-2011, 07:42 PM,
Going with stock systems [from ANY] supplier has it`s limitations, one of which is color-matching and/or density. If you are not in an urgent hurry, my advice would be to make a template of your head, and send it in to John along with a sample of your hair to enable the factory to give you a good color-match.....browns can be tricky at the best of times as there are so many hues of brown...strong natural daylight shows up the differences. Some wearers get on just fine with stocks, but for many, they can be `hit-and-miss`.....nothing wrong with the quality of hair of materials etc. ...just that they do have their limitations.
11-18-2011, 09:59 PM,
I understand what you mean Paul... even with my froggy's english!! Wink
Brown is surely not the easiest color to adjust. I am not totally in an urgent hurry: I am actually client of a salon, and after long months of a hard "fight" I've managed to convince the owner to use on me hairpieces that I buy myself on internet! So I admit that I'm a bit in hurry and excited to test at last an other quality, especially systems with a good hairline and good knots or injection, because I don't like the quality of his "old school" systems: plus that coast 280 euros per month and these are stock units!
11-18-2011, 10:58 PM,
Your English is 1000% better than my French !!! :-) [ if you click on the appropriate tab on the homes page you can translate the forum in to your own language for ease of reading]
So you are a salon/`club ` victim ...you need to find a stylist who will just do a cut-in for you for a one-off price ---it seems though, that you have managed to talk your present one into obliging you...in these times, it`s just totally too expensive to be paying those kinds of maintenance costs....it`s like a mortgage.... you are talking 3 thousand Euros a year----crazy money !!!!!
Again, just to say my personal choice would be to make a template,send in your hair-sample, and `design`your system to your own individual liking, especially in terms of `fit`...custom will fit you like a glove. If you order now, you`ll have your system early January I reckon....what better way to start off the new year ???????? Cheers, Paul.