Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(photo)my little help to undertand diffrent kind of Swiss lace
11-15-2011, 10:08 PM,
(photo)my little help to undertand diffrent kind of Swiss lace
Dear John and bald friends I have spent some days try to find information that can help all of us.I wrote here that I have diffrent kind of SFS lace piece all from TopLace that I have bought in the last years..Most of them are similar to Swiss Net UN 4A but 2 of them are similar to Swiss Net UN 5E.
As you can see they are both Swiss but diffrent.UN 5E has smaller holes pattern and on my skin desappear better.
John I swear I don t want to bother anyone but just to help to understand.
Regards.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-16-2011, 04:07 AM,
RE: (photo)my little help to undertand diffrent kind of Swiss lace
Thanks for posting this. I wonder if smaller holes means better bonding. Technically smaller holes means more material being held to the bond so in my theory it should hol a bit tighter due to more surface contact.
11-16-2011, 04:13 AM,
Swiss net measured with a German ruler...crazy times lol. Regards
11-16-2011, 05:26 AM,
Great find Fante and useful post.
Can i ask where you got the photos and information from please.
11-16-2011, 06:46 AM,
(11-16-2011, 05:26 AM)LTB Wrote: Great find Fante and useful post.
Can i ask where you got the photos and information from please.

Yes sure.It is from a lace producer..I m very determinated in find out the thinner lace useable and useful for our piece to be the most undetouchable..
I can send you by e mail or post here hoping not to get John angry?
11-16-2011, 06:59 AM,
Just found this on another site - Looks pretty darn impressive eh? Not sure about the life expectancy! Regards

Attached Files Image(s)

11-16-2011, 07:35 AM,
``I can send you by e mail or post here hoping not to get John angry? ``
Relax fante... John has no issues with anyone contacting another person [as long as that person is agreeable/give you their contact-details] and he doesn`t behave like a schoolteacher instructing kids what to do... [probably after irritating every schoolteacher on here now..lol] ..and don`t think I`m being rude or aggressive with you, I`m not. This is generally a very `relaxed` forum where people can interact in an informal way ..... I`ve often posted my e-mail address on here, when asked by anyone who, maybe, has a specific question such as an Irish wearer who wants contact details for Irish stylists which are of no interest `generally`on here to everyone else, but usually , it`s best to post questions/replies publicly as they are of interest and help to others [newbies] so you can relax ! John will only ever intervene if there is a serious need to ---I have only seen one thread [which had become `heated`/abusive ] removed by him.....he might like to see the source for this lace which you are referring-to. Best wishes, Paul.
11-16-2011, 07:58 AM,
Just post the lace producer details here Fante, you never know the details might just prove as useful for John also.
Hopefully others with experience of lace materials etc can also chime in as it will only prove to be more useful for all of us to understand the dynamics of it all?
11-16-2011, 08:18 AM,
(11-16-2011, 07:58 AM)LTB Wrote: Just post the lace producer details here Fante, you never know the details might just prove as useful for John also.
Hopefully others with experience of lace materials etc can also chime in as it will only prove to be more useful for all of us to understand the dynamics of it all?

http://www.wigmaterials.com/
Thank you
(11-16-2011, 06:59 AM)MattNH Wrote: Just found this on another site - Looks pretty darn impressive eh? Not sure about the life expectancy! Regards
Could you post the site where you get the picture from?
Thank
Interesting

Attached Files Image(s)

11-16-2011, 08:45 AM,
(11-16-2011, 08:38 AM)MattNH Wrote: I'd rather not post where I got the photo from, be aware though it's from a competitors site. Claims the same thing all hairpiece vendors do, i.e 'it's the best thing since sliced bread'. I've had a few pieces and they have been reasonable in type & quantity, but I've now needed longevity in a hairpiece more than front invisibility, hence why I've settled for a more robust toupee. Regards

So please.Did you have any pieces from them and the lace was thinner for the front?
Becouse what I m looking for now is just the opposit that is front invisibility.I would like to expose the frontline.
Thank you