Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new super thin lace(Korean)?
11-02-2011, 05:45 AM,
RE: new super thin lace(Korean)?
John,
The Swiss lace supplied by your factory is fairly thin and is in an overall good lace. But you are ignoring the question posed. Many of us have seen thinner laces that allow for a more exposed hairline than your Swiss lace. Can't the factory provide a super thin lace as an option for those who request it---even if it's a few extra bucks?
11-02-2011, 05:58 AM,
That lace is what it's cracked up to be---everything from that source is hyped up. And that includes ventilation, lace, hair quality, etc. All I hear from that source is bs and angry customers that never received their orders or a refund. Not exactly a credible source. I've been running the Korean exchange offer for 11 months and I've seen a lot of those units. I chuckle every time I think of all the hype surrounding those units. Our Super Fine Swiss lace is better. Can you send me a piece of that lace--a clean piece that is not ventilated? I'll compare it to our Super Fine Swiss lace and post photos on the forum. If there's a difference I'll eat crow and get in touch with my factory rep and tell him to get that lace. If the difference does not exist we'll chaulk it up to more bs from that source. As an aside, my attorney has filed a Judgment against BA for breach of Settlement Agreement. The Judgment is filed in Hennepin County (Minneapolis MN) for $192,500.
Thanks,
John
http://toplace.com/
11-02-2011, 10:02 AM,
Whoever sill has a thin lace piece needs to send it to John when they are done with it so he can see why it is so much better for hairlines than what TL offers. If I'd kept mine I would have sent it in but I don't like the idea of you having to eat crow. It can't be healthy and you're a great guy and we don't want that. There is a dramatic difference in the lace and there is no denying that once you have some in your hands and on your head glued down. John you must have not seen a real thin lace piece and just dealt with exchanges that weren't the real deal.

Hopefully someone can send a bit to John. Anyone? This could change things for all of us for the better if TL started offering this lace! Smile
11-02-2011, 10:26 AM,
(11-02-2011, 05:58 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: That lace is what it's cracked up to be---everything from that source is hyped up. And that includes ventilation, lace, hair quality, etc. All I hear from that source is bs and angry customers that never received their orders or a refund. Not exactly a credible source. I've been running the Korean exchange offer for 11 months and I've seen a lot of those units. I chuckle every time I think of all the hype surrounding those units. Our Super Fine Swiss lace is better. Can you send me a piece of that lace--a clean piece that is not ventilated? I'll compare it to our Super Fine Swiss lace and post photos on the forum. If there's a difference I'll eat crow and get in touch with my factory rep and tell him to get that lace. If the difference does not exist we'll chaulk it up to more bs from that source. As an aside, my attorney has filed a Judgment against BA for breach of Settlement Agreement. The Judgment is filed in Hennepin County (Minneapolis MN) for $192,500.
Thanks,
John
http://toplace.com/

John, I am being totally honest here. I am not pro-BA- the guy is a liar and a thief and I hope he gets caught with what he has done to us guys.

1. I received an "original" Korean piece way back in November last year. The ventilation was great, but the lace was ridiculously thick. There was NOOOOO way anyone could wear that because it was like looking at a fish net on your head with hair coming from it.

2. I received a second Korean in December and it shedded incredibly from about 65% to 40% within 3 weeks. I had nightmares and wore a french lace peice as an emergency

3. I then received a "thin lace Korean" in April. I was blown away with how good it was and how it disappeared. Ive honestly never seen anything like it. Yes, the Toplace SFS is great, but I got to admit that as far as the hair replacement business goes, the thin lace couldnt get any better than the thin lace. It literally disappears and you can wear your hair back and expose the hairline, it is that natural.

4. The first Koreans shedded so bad it was a waste of money but the peice im wearing just now is perhaps THE best piece ive ever had

The Korean thin lace is "clothy" and very light but it appears to be durable, which has really surprised me. The Toplace SFS is more "plasticky" compared to the korean thin lace.

John, I hope you dont take my opinion as a criticism as i think the Toplace peices are wonderful.

But if you could obtain and sell pieces where the front 1 or 2 inches are thin lace, with the rest being ie SFS or French lace then I think insofar as hair replacement is concerned, we have reached a pinnacle.
11-02-2011, 10:43 AM,
[quote='ToplaceUSA' pid='32058' dateline='1320092813']
Hi Fante,
Welcome to the Toplace forum. You've just registered a few days ago and we welcome you. There was a lot o hype out there about lace, the 'new' bleaching method, the 'new' venting method, etc. People need to consider the source that this hype was coming from. Oh and btw, those units weren't made in Korea. That was also more hype to make it sound like there was something 'special' that nobody else had. The units were made in China and the factory rep was Korean--he contacts me frequently as do many factories. We've used the same factory for over 5 years and we're very happy with them.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com

Hi John..Thank you for your welcome.I have registered a few days ago ,yes.But I have been wearing for 5 years.I bought my first piece from toplace and to tell the truth I had never realised what happened.I discovered that BA and Toplace were not together 1 month ago.
I know could appear strange.But in 2008 I ordered 12 pieces and I still have 2 of them.
I have learnt a lot from forums and the very first rule by Michigan Boldy'video.
I asked about lace becouse from 2006 until now I have had many pieces,all SFS and I assure you I have seen diffrent kind of them.
Some of them desappear better then other.
So I didn t mean talk about BA.I was only curious to know if there is something thinner than SFS.

[quote='Daveraver' pid='32094' dateline='1320186376']
"The Korean thin lace is "clothy" and very light but it appears to be durable, which has really surprised me. The Toplace SFS is more "plasticky" compared to the korean thin lace.
But if you could obtain and sell pieces where the front 1 or 2 inches are thin lace, with the rest being ie SFS or French lace then I think insofar as hair replacement is concerned, we have reached a pinnacle."

Thank you DAVERAVER.And John thank you to you as well.
So Daveraver could you send a small piece of the thin lace to John?
I think could be interesting for everybody test it.
John I also think your piece are wonderful but in some bad light condition(perpendicular light for example) the SFS is still noticeable.
Regards
11-02-2011, 11:26 AM,
Guys,
BA lead many people to believe that they were ordering from toplace.com when they placed an order with him. He violated a 10 year non-compete agreement and I took him to court in Hennepin County (Minneapolis MN). In Oct. '10 Judge Burke issued a Temporary Injunction to stop him from selling hair in the USA. Prior to going to trial he offered a Settlement Agreement where he would make payments to Toplace each month for 6 years in exchange for Toplace allowing him to sell hair in the USA. Toplace accepted the Settlement Offer and BA made payments for only 10 months before he went into default. As a result of his default Toplace filed a Judgment against him for the outstanding balance of payments plus penalties, legal fees and collection costs. All of this was allowed per the terms of the Settlement Agreement. We intend to vigorously pursue payment. People have experienced varying degrees of quality from BA because he has frequently switched factories. The 'Korean' stopped supplying him months ago and he's used various other sources. I will contact the 'Korean' and request a sample of his lace (he has contacted me many times). If it truly is better I'll get it. But honestly, from the 'Korean' units that have been exchanged for a Toplace piece I have yet to see a negligible difference. Now BA has claimed that he has sold his business and retired. This will not release him from his payment obligations to Toplace. I've said this many times before but for the newbies I'll say it again---only an order placed here is a genuine Toplace order.
Regards,
John
11-02-2011, 11:49 AM,
(11-02-2011, 11:26 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I will contact the 'Korean' and request a sample of his lace (he has contacted me many times). If it truly is better I'll get it. But honestly, from the 'Korean' units that have been exchanged for a Toplace piece I have yet to see a negligible difference.Regards,
John

John may be 'Korean' units that have been sent and exchanged are those made with bad lace?
Why don t you ask Davevaver to send you a small piece?
Well please let us know...
Anyway I have a piece from 2007 that has a diffrent SFS.I could send you.I bought it from Toplace but is diffrent.This is why I can say there are diffrent kind of SFS.
11-02-2011, 12:33 PM,
Just before I 'bought' Toplace (BA never really owned it and I had to sue him for fraud, misrepresentation along with other things) Gary walked away from a huge bill that he owed to a factory. I have no idea how many times he did that. When I took over I kept the same factory and it's the same factory that we use to this day. Who knows where Gary got that lace from! As the saying goes--'even a broken clock gives the right time twice a day.'
11-02-2011, 06:44 PM,
......The Korean thin lace is "clothy" and very light but it appears to be durable, which has really surprised me. The Toplace SFS is more "plasticky" compared to the korean thin lace....

John sorry to bother you again..
when you recive a piece of that thin lace could you send me a semple?
Best regards...
11-03-2011, 01:35 AM,
damnnn ir would be great if there was actually a thinner lace, why dont you guys send John a sample..