Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new super thin lace(Korean)?
11-03-2011, 02:57 AM,
RE: new super thin lace(Korean)?
(11-03-2011, 01:35 AM)Mr.Hair Wrote: damnnn ir would be great if there was actually a thinner lace, why dont you guys send John a sample..
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm going to send John the whole unit for a look-see after I get my new custom TL piece. Can't do it before then, 'cause I need it in my rotation.

And, John, nobody's attacking or criticizing you in this thread. You handle your business well, and that's why we're here. BA is a complete fraud, that much is now clear, and many of his "Korean" pieces were excrement (you have the one I sent you in the exchange program, so there's no doubt about that), but some weren't. I'm going to send you one that was/is as good as it gets. All we're asking is that you discuss it with YOUR factory -- not some other factory -- to see if they can get their hands on this lace. If not, cool. We're still going to do business with you, either way. Your product is excellent, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. Incidentally, the piece I'm talking about now is so different from the earlier "Korean" that I'm not even sure it's from the "Korean." But "who" made the piece is not the point. The quality of the unit and the ability to replicate it is what I'm looking for, regardless of who actually makes it. Please keep an open mind.
11-03-2011, 12:28 PM,
Totally agree...Thank you and regars...
11-05-2011, 11:21 AM,
wow imagine a toplace unit with this 'thinlace' thing. toplace will be the best in the world bar none
11-07-2011, 04:37 AM,
(11-03-2011, 02:57 AM)needmorehair Wrote: [quote='Mr.Hair' pid='32113' dateline='1320240945']
Your product is excellent, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. Incidentally, the piece I'm talking about now is so different from the earlier "Korean" that I'm not even sure it's from the "Korean." But "who" made the piece is not the point. The quality of the unit and the ability to replicate it is what I'm looking for, regardless of who actually makes it. Please keep an open mind.

Yes John I think it could be usefull.
12-07-2011, 09:38 AM,
Any news?Regards.
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM,
I have been in contact with our factory. They are checking on sources. I'll post something as soon as I hear from them.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM,
(12-07-2011, 01:39 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I have been in contact with our factory. They are checking on sources. I'll post something as soon as I hear from them.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Thank you.Fante
12-09-2011, 06:44 AM,
The only lace that I have seen that really impressed me and I can say is better than any one else's including the bleaching job is a company that no longer is in business. Their laces that I seen like 8 or so years ago, was amazing. Their grade 1 lace was the most invisible to the touch and sight I have ever seen,, and their grade 3 was similar to the SFS we have now, maybe a little better.. Grade 2 lace was better than sfs but had some durability to it. Their bleach job on black hair made the knots WHITE and invisible. They had an amazing product but seemed like a really shady business that was hard to deal with and just disappeared.
12-09-2011, 09:41 AM,
(12-09-2011, 06:44 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: The only lace that I have seen that really impressed me and I can say is better than any one else's including the bleaching job is a company that no longer is in business. Their laces that I seen like 8 or so years ago, was amazing. Their grade 1 lace was the most invisible to the touch and sight I have ever seen,, and their grade 3 was similar to the SFS we have now, maybe a little better.. Grade 2 lace was better than sfs but had some durability to it. Their bleach job on black hair made the knots WHITE and invisible. They had an amazing product but seemed like a really shady business that was hard to deal with and just disappeared.
Xenox why don t we join our energy and try to find out if that lace is still avalaible somewhere?
12-09-2011, 11:18 AM,
I don' tknow if its worth the energy.. The super fine swiss lace out now is pretty good. The ones I am talking about that were the most invisible were pretty damn fragile their number 1 lace would probably need to be handled with care.. I doubt companies would even want to provide that lace even if they did have it because it might tear during manufacturing.

I don't know any other company that really has the laces I am talking about.. most of the sfs laces now are pretty standard with minor variance..