Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 weeks and my template still hasnt arrived...
10-25-2011, 05:28 PM,
RE: 2 weeks and my template still hasnt arrived...
Update: john has emailed me back and has now confirmed that they do have it and he will now send it off to the factory and i will receive it in 6-7 weeks. Smile
10-25-2011, 06:53 PM,
Paul, thank you for your help you are fantastic!
10-25-2011, 07:49 PM,
Ah that`s good news...hope you have it back in time for your December time-off. I think sending things like templates seems less problematic if they`re sent by normal mail [not requiring signature].... mine always turned up within a week or so..I know it`s arrived when I get the `Paypal`in voice from Toplace ! Anyway, you can relax now, and hope there are no further delays.
10-25-2011, 09:17 PM,
Yes i can relax a bit now. I will make sure i get lots of photos just before the move over and right after as i think photos help newbies out a lot. Thanks all.
10-27-2011, 09:56 AM,
Hi Benq
Glad to her your template was finally received Smile
10-28-2011, 07:04 AM,
(10-27-2011, 09:56 AM)animehair Wrote: Hi Benq
Glad to her your template was finally received Smile

Hi Animehair, thanks yeah it was a big relief. It arrived on the 19th - I dont know what happened at Toplace but as soon as Royal Mail and USPS told me it had been delivered last wednesday and I emailed Toplace, they suddenly had it. I think it was just in their processing system, Im sure they get loads every day.

I booked my cut in for late December, cost me £55 and that includes a 2 hour consultation. They have their own systems which they want to show me (they cost £350 each). My toplace one cost me £185..

The lady whos doing my cut in sounds really nice on the phone, Im starting to relax a bit now and Im really looking forward to having real hair again, not consealer powder on my head Big Grin