Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA *****
10-28-2011, 10:42 PM,
RE: BA *****
Have a look at this thread on the HairLoss forum.
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messa...TARTPAGE=9
It seems as though there is some great advice on how to report the matter and it also throws up some interesting facts regarding the 'new' company.
10-29-2011, 12:48 AM,
hmmm...don't pay the factory, don't pay the shipper, and don't file tax returns.....and then pass the savings on to the consumer. BA had an interesting business model.
10-29-2011, 02:02 AM,
I'm sure it will all catch up on him sooner rather than later John, if it hasn't already!
Hopefully you will still get your payments John?
10-29-2011, 03:44 AM,
Payments from BA stopped a couple of month ago-----5+ years short of the Settlement Agreement. Toplace has taken legal steps to attempt recovery of the remaining payments. Toplace takes legal agreements very seriously.
10-29-2011, 06:40 AM,
Sorry to hear that John but i am sure you expected that anyway?
Problem now is trying to track him down???
There are many guys out there,as you know, trying to do the self same thing!
I know his orders get sent to a shiping depot in Detroit,that info is on the link above, but from there i haven't a clue??
Good luck in tracking him down and when you do,which i have no doubt as to you doing so, be sure to share the info with everyone as I am sure there are plenty of folks wanting to pass on their best wishes!LOL!!
10-29-2011, 12:12 PM,
Quote:I'm sure it will all catch up on him sooner rather than later John, if it hasn't already!
Na, It caught up to the buyers. He stole from us to pay off his debt ( which I'm sure he pocketed ). Maybe it will bite him someday.
10-30-2011, 03:43 AM,
also here is a forum dedicate to BA, not actively used though.
http://barebellion.freeforums.org/index.php
11-01-2011, 01:35 PM,
Drama... I am so glad I did not every order from BA...
11-12-2011, 05:04 PM,
When I started this game I began ordering from BA, I was plauged with problems, I was sent things I never ordered, mono pieces etc. when all I asked for was 2 stock sfs pieces, I later ordered korean pieces, woah, what a mess, while in a jam from BA's mistakes I ended up with no piece, I missed a wedding I was to be in, I had to withdraw from school and miss a semester, it was insanity, I couldnt get what I ordered, I thought he was the best around, so I posted a cry for help on his old forum, begging for anyones input or help, included in my post was a couple of emails from BA, showing he was screwing me around.. I was called every name in the book by everyone on his forum rushing to defend him against me, a total newb that was being screwed over, left with no hair after shaving and wearing for a bit, then left hanging with my money in his pocket. I was told by people on his forum they would kick my a**, I was a P***y, told I shouldnt wear, I didnt have the mindset for it. Noone had any advice for me, just threats and name calling to defend this dude, I suppose to kiss up hoping for a few strands of free hair or something, I dont really get it but anyhow it was then I came across this site and was helped out by John. Never looked back, I do fine, never had a problem. I hate to say I find some humor in coming across all this whining about Gary on here, when so many people were defending him tooth and nail before. Big Grin
11-12-2011, 07:02 PM,
@Beersnob76 i can imagine how you feel, i ordered from BA in March was totally new to wearing and did not know the guy was a crook. I remember then going back thread pages on his forum and reading the attacks he made on people who had paid him money. Using phrases like man up and the like. I realized then i had made a mistake and thought the guy was a prick.